Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Problems with LXT Plus bat?

What's on your mind?

by VCoach » Wed May 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Seypea wrote:
GURULE18 wrote:One of my daughters play high school ball and the blue told her she.couldn't use her LXT. I wasn't there so she just used her demarini. But all week I've been wondering what the heck!!! That sucks if there's issues with these bats because they do have some good pop!!!

was there movement in the barrel, or did the blue just not let her? luckily my two daughter that have it (2 months old/bat), there isn't any movment yet. my question is, if there was, and I called warranty - 1) would they accept and send me a new one, 2) chances are it would happen again in time, how many warranty replacements would they allow? Just hard to swallow throwing that amount of money down the drain.

Blue pulled one out of my dugout prior to my high school team's game in So Cal this week. I grabbed it and shook it, and it was very wobbly.
VCoach

by GIMNEPIWO » Thu May 05, 2016 4:19 am

VCoach wrote:
Seypea wrote:
GURULE18 wrote:One of my daughters play high school ball and the blue told her she.couldn't use her LXT. I wasn't there so she just used her demarini. But all week I've been wondering what the heck!!! That sucks if there's issues with these bats because they do have some good pop!!!

was there movement in the barrel, or did the blue just not let her? luckily my two daughter that have it (2 months old/bat), there isn't any movment yet. my question is, if there was, and I called warranty - 1) would they accept and send me a new one, 2) chances are it would happen again in time, how many warranty replacements would they allow? Just hard to swallow throwing that amount of money down the drain.

Blue pulled one out of my dugout prior to my high school team's game in So Cal this week. I grabbed it and shook it, and it was very wobbly.

Interesting :roll: ... Blues are not supposed to be in the dugout ... Bats should be to be left out prior to the game for inspection and then picked up by the Blue or handed over for inspection during the game if there is a suspected problem ... You have Umpires coming into your dugout during the game and "pulling one out " ?
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by VCoach » Thu May 05, 2016 8:34 am

Sorry it was a figure of speech. I'll be more careful next time. Yes the bat was in the lineup in front of the dugout. And I said 'prior to our game'. You must have missed that in your excitement to emoji that eye roll.
VCoach

by fastpitchdad05 » Thu May 05, 2016 12:59 pm

VCoach wrote:Sorry it was a figure of speech. I'll be more careful next time. Yes the bat was in the lineup in front of the dugout. And I said 'prior to our game'. You must have missed that in your excitement to emoji that eye roll.

Pretty sure G's eyeroll was about the idea of the umpires coming into the dugout.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by as the world turns » Thu May 05, 2016 1:42 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
VCoach wrote:Sorry it was a figure of speech. I'll be more careful next time. Yes the bat was in the lineup in front of the dugout. And I said 'prior to our game'. You must have missed that in your excitement to emoji that eye roll.

Pretty sure G's eyeroll was about the idea of the umpires coming into the dugout.

Great, now we need to ban emojis - like the peaceful ones are suggesting.......

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7127216/Fanatical-Saudi-preacher-bans-Muslims-from-using-emojis-in-messages-because-the-angels-and-devils-icons-are-un-Islamic.html
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by GIMNEPIWO » Fri May 06, 2016 5:16 am

as the world turns wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:

Great, now we need to ban emojis - like the peaceful ones are suggesting.......

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7127216/Fanatical-Saudi-preacher-bans-Muslims-from-using-emojis-in-messages-because-the-angels-and-devils-icons-are-un-Islamic.html

" In a 2011 video, he claimed that a Muslim saying “Merry Christmas” was a crime worse than “killing someone”, “fornication” and “drinking alcohol”. "
... Guess with scoring 3 out of 4 I should cancel my plans of converting .... :lol:
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by softball65 » Tue May 10, 2016 3:25 pm

DD has a 2016 LXT, no issues. However she is on her 4th Xeno. Her 3rd one was thrown out of the first game of the season and the bat had maybe 200 swings on it. She loves the Xeno and thankfully LS has taken them back each time but come on LS, need to start getting it right.

I got her the new LXT just in case the Xeno went, and it did. LXT has been resilient for her. Her old one is doing well also.

I think when the girls hit those rubber balls, basketballs, or pretty much anything that isn't a softball, it weakens that joint. DD uses a one piece practice bat for everything but hitting real softballs now.
softball65

by Dugoutdirt » Wed May 11, 2016 11:42 am

We are on our fourth LXT bat. Last two were thrown out in two different TB tournaments for being "loose" and this last one broke in half during high school batting practice. I think there is something going on with this bat where the barrel meets the handle, but it's still covered under warranty, so we keep sending it in. Hope the next one is a keeper!
Dugoutdirt
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Fri May 13, 2016 9:16 pm

I have an entire team using those bats and we have never had a problem.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions