Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

FLOSOFTBALL HOT 100

What's on your mind?

by rbi » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:22 am

Even though I would never subscribe to that online magazine, I would much rather have kids read articles about how a 17/18 yr old overcame obstacles to get where she is at, to inspire one kid to do the same... Rather than how some 14yr old who is probably a great kid no doubt , stopped picking her nose and decided to go Florida over Alabama... Tbj or whatever it is,, i assume you have seen all the 2019's play since you know so much ,, hats off to the success of your kids, you totally missed my point but your just another one of those parents that I stay away from ,
rbi
Premium Member
Premium Member

by a.n.t.farm » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:28 am

tbjd33 wrote:
a.n.t.farm wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:
a.n.t.farm wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:
rbi wrote:Too some people it may be a good read, to me its garbage and lots of time these social media accolades can be the kiss of death. Have seen it, witnessed it and hate it, especially when we are talking about 14yr olds getting plastered all over the internet, and the kids and parents eating it up and lots of times poisoning them. Its not just Flo though its everything. Yes, there are 14yr old PRO Tennis and Golfers that get media attn all the time, and trust me they are under ENORMOUS pressure, THATS diff. We are talking about 13/14yr old amateur middle school or Freshman softball players who dont even have a license to drive. I think its creepy and weird and i wouldnt want my kid exposed at that age. My kid was player of year twice in state of CA , has earned PAC-12 honors and HS ALL-American honors but by then she was 18 yrs old and knew how to handle the accolades, appreciate them and be thankful but not boast all over social media how great you are, and or walk all over town with a billboard posted on your ass saying im the best, same goes for parents, I think they are worse. I could give you so many examples of parents whom make me vomit but, i will just take the high road and be that guy sitting in the stands being thankful my daughter gets to play such a awesome game and dont want it to be over. JMO

Take the high road as you bash the process and pump up your DD. Your a joke and a hypocrite.

The list in the top 20 is pretty accurate with little debate. These young DDs work their takes off. This is simply a tip of the cap to their current effort and potential.

Great job to those on the list and to #1 she is hands down the best 2019 and is well deserved!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW FLOSOFTBALL MAKE THE LIST???? AND WHO IS # 1 FOR 2019 ? I DIDN'T SEE THE POST

Yes I have a pretty good idea... Do you know? Cause I would be interested to hear.

Log on and find out man. I paid my subscription!!

WHY I WOULD ASK IF I KNEW....FLOSOFTBALL STATE THAT THEY GET INFO FROM COACHES AND I WAS WONDERING HOW...RANDOMLY? AFTER THAT THEY MAKE THE LIST? OR THEY SPECIFICALLY ASK ABOUT SOME PLAYERS ? ITS NOT A BIG DEAL REALLY JUST CURIOUS

Ok... Ok... Chill with the all caps.

This is the statement of explanation. The short version from FloSoftball:

"These players were chosen based on input and feedback from college and club coaches who’ve seen them play all across the nation.

Criteria for choosing and ranking the players including performances at the club and high school levels and projecting how they will play at the collegiate level."

Hope that helps some...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. I READ THAT ON FLOSOFTBALL. I GUESS YOU DON'T KNOW .AS I SAID NOT A BIG DEAL.
When many work together for a goal... great things may be accomplished!!!
a.n.t.farm

by tbjd33 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:14 am

rbi wrote:Even though I would never subscribe to that online magazine, I would much rather have kids read articles about how a 17/18 yr old overcame obstacles to get where she is at, to inspire one kid to do the same... Rather than how some 14yr old who is probably a great kid no doubt , stopped picking her nose and decided to go Florida over Alabama... Tbj or whatever it is,, i assume you have seen all the 2019's play since you know so much ,, hats off to the success of your kids, you totally missed my point but your just another one of those parents that I stay away from ,

Well I'll respond to your deleted post about 5am workouts and other items in college. News flash many in this board know exactly what college life is about. Many have failed and many more have succeeded in raising our DD's.

As I've said a million times. Anytime a young DD is recognized it's a good thing. A college offer is never a bad thing at any age. I guess I will never understand why some just can't realize it's not...
tbjd33

by Tyler Durden » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:47 am

tbjd33 wrote:As I've said a million times. Anytime a young DD is recognized it's a good thing. A college offer is never a bad thing at any age. I guess I will never understand why some just can't realize it's not...

Teabag, you seem to always find yourself beating the same drum. Some self reflection may help. Your view of life is that people just "can't realize" your point of view. The truth is, they understand perfectly your point of view, they just think you are wrong. No 'realization' needed.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tbjd33 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:35 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:As I've said a million times. Anytime a young DD is recognized it's a good thing. A college offer is never a bad thing at any age. I guess I will never understand why some just can't realize it's not...

Teabag, you seem to always find yourself beating the same drum. Some self reflection may help. Your view of life is that people just "can't realize" your point of view. The truth is, they understand perfectly your point of view, they just think you are wrong. No 'realization' needed.

Yea I don't "realize" what your saying either. I guess free money for a college education isn't good. Wait you're right... Who wants that. College provides no single benefit to the future of a young person and I haven't found a single morsel of evidence to show it does... Especially for young ladies! Why in the world would young ladies need an education... Especially a free one!

TD your intelligence and those that agree with you is far above mine... I work and self reflect on that for you!

Oh wait... Maybe my DD I'm living through can help me realize it once she graduates from college paid for not by me...

Whatever!!
tbjd33

by AlwaysImprove » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:47 pm

tbjd33 wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

Yea I don't "realize" what your saying either. I guess free money for a college education isn't good. Wait you're right... Who wants that. College provides no single benefit to the future of a young person and I haven't found a single morsel of evidence to show it does... Especially for young ladies! Why in the world would young ladies need an education... Especially a free one!

TD your intelligence and those that agree with you is far above mine... I work and self reflect on that for you!

Oh wait... Maybe my DD I'm living through can help me realize it once she graduates from college paid for not by me...

Whatever!!

The scholarship does not go poof, it is still there. Just that the kid gets to enjoy being a kid freshman, sophomore year of high school.
AlwaysImprove
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Hollow Grind » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:57 pm

tbjd33 wrote:

Whatever!!

Whoa, how did a discussion on a Top 100 list devolve into a Bernie Sanders endorsement? Doesn't such talk belong in The Pub? ;)
Hollow Grind

by tbjd33 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:00 pm

Hollow Grind wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:

Whatever!!

Whoa, how did a discussion on a Top 100 list devolve into a Bernie Sanders endorsement? Doesn't such talk belong in The Pub? ;)

Bernie wants to give education alway. Last I checked softball earns the free education. Big difference... But, TD just might say I'm wrong again.
tbjd33

by tbjd33 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:02 pm

AlwaysImprove wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

Whatever!!

The scholarship does not go poof, it is still there. Just that the kid gets to enjoy being a kid freshman, sophomore year of high school.

Yea... Smart thinking. Wait until last minute to earn/accept an offer so all of our DD's can "have fun" in high school.

Smart!
tbjd33

by rbi » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:06 pm

Newsflash, "know it all" aka tbj, aka, #whogivesaratsass , if you think a kid who earns a "full ride" has a free education you really gave me a better indication of how smart you really are.

Your that parent that walks around the softball complex in full college garb when your kid is a freshman in HS , then turn around three years later when she decommits because coach leaves, you burn your garb at the bonfire and talk trash about the school, and then go out and buy all new garb… gotta love those parents…...MAN :roll:
rbi
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions