Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

FLOSOFTBALL HOT 100

What's on your mind?

by a.n.t.farm » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:03 am

HOW DOES IT WORK AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?
When many work together for a goal... great things may be accomplished!!!
a.n.t.farm

by Pale Rider » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:48 am

I take the 5th...

AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by rbi » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:50 am

Too some people it may be a good read, to me its garbage and lots of time these social media accolades can be the kiss of death. Have seen it, witnessed it and hate it, especially when we are talking about 14yr olds getting plastered all over the internet, and the kids and parents eating it up and lots of times poisoning them. Its not just Flo though its everything. Yes, there are 14yr old PRO Tennis and Golfers that get media attn all the time, and trust me they are under ENORMOUS pressure, THATS diff. We are talking about 13/14yr old amateur middle school or Freshman softball players who dont even have a license to drive. I think its creepy and weird and i wouldnt want my kid exposed at that age. My kid was player of year twice in state of CA , has earned PAC-12 honors and HS ALL-American honors but by then she was 18 yrs old and knew how to handle the accolades, appreciate them and be thankful but not boast all over social media how great you are, and or walk all over town with a billboard posted on your ass saying im the best, same goes for parents, I think they are worse. I could give you so many examples of parents whom make me vomit but, i will just take the high road and be that guy sitting in the stands being thankful my daughter gets to play such a awesome game and dont want it to be over. JMO
rbi
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tbjd33 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:37 am

rbi wrote:Too some people it may be a good read, to me its garbage and lots of time these social media accolades can be the kiss of death. Have seen it, witnessed it and hate it, especially when we are talking about 14yr olds getting plastered all over the internet, and the kids and parents eating it up and lots of times poisoning them. Its not just Flo though its everything. Yes, there are 14yr old PRO Tennis and Golfers that get media attn all the time, and trust me they are under ENORMOUS pressure, THATS diff. We are talking about 13/14yr old amateur middle school or Freshman softball players who dont even have a license to drive. I think its creepy and weird and i wouldnt want my kid exposed at that age. My kid was player of year twice in state of CA , has earned PAC-12 honors and HS ALL-American honors but by then she was 18 yrs old and knew how to handle the accolades, appreciate them and be thankful but not boast all over social media how great you are, and or walk all over town with a billboard posted on your ass saying im the best, same goes for parents, I think they are worse. I could give you so many examples of parents whom make me vomit but, i will just take the high road and be that guy sitting in the stands being thankful my daughter gets to play such a awesome game and dont want it to be over. JMO

Take the high road as you bash the process and pump up your DD. Your a joke and a hypocrite.

The list in the top 20 is pretty accurate with little debate. These young DDs work their takes off. This is simply a tip of the cap to their current effort and potential.

Great job to those on the list and to #1 she is hands down the best 2019 and is well deserved!!
tbjd33

by as the world turns » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:46 am

tbjd33 wrote:
rbi wrote:Too some people it may be a good read, to me its garbage and lots of time these social media accolades can be the kiss of death. Have seen it, witnessed it and hate it, especially when we are talking about 14yr olds getting plastered all over the internet, and the kids and parents eating it up and lots of times poisoning them. Its not just Flo though its everything. Yes, there are 14yr old PRO Tennis and Golfers that get media attn all the time, and trust me they are under ENORMOUS pressure, THATS diff. We are talking about 13/14yr old amateur middle school or Freshman softball players who dont even have a license to drive. I think its creepy and weird and i wouldnt want my kid exposed at that age. My kid was player of year twice in state of CA , has earned PAC-12 honors and HS ALL-American honors but by then she was 18 yrs old and knew how to handle the accolades, appreciate them and be thankful but not boast all over social media how great you are, and or walk all over town with a billboard posted on your ass saying im the best, same goes for parents, I think they are worse. I could give you so many examples of parents whom make me vomit but, i will just take the high road and be that guy sitting in the stands being thankful my daughter gets to play such a awesome game and dont want it to be over. JMO

Take the high road as you bash the process and pump up your DD. Your a joke and a hypocrite.

The list in the top 20 is pretty accurate with little debate. These young DDs work their takes off. This is simply a tip of the cap to their current effort and potential.

Great job to those on the list and to #1 she is hands down the best 2019 and is well deserved!!

RBI has been there and done that - and he is absolutely right. Turdy, stop living through your kid.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by a.n.t.farm » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:46 am

tbjd33 wrote:

DO YOU KNOW HOW FLOSOFTBALL MAKE THE LIST???? AND WHO IS # 1 FOR 2019 ? I DIDN'T SEE THE POST
a.n.t.farm

by tbjd33 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:52 am

a.n.t.farm wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:

DO YOU KNOW HOW FLOSOFTBALL MAKE THE LIST???? AND WHO IS # 1 FOR 2019 ? I DIDN'T SEE THE POST

Yes I have a pretty good idea... Do you know? Cause I would be interested to hear.

Log on and find out man. I paid my subscription!!
tbjd33

by tbjd33 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:59 am

as the world turns wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:

RBI has been there and done that - and he is absolutely right. Turdy, stop living through your kid.

World off base as usual. Been there done that already. My 2019 is our third. Seen Pac12 honors and CWS with oldest son. It's not living through my DD its living with her. Her dreams/goals and she's taking us for the ride. Just as the older ones have and continue to do.

Yes I am a proud father... I should be!

Just sayin...
tbjd33

by a.n.t.farm » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:06 am

tbjd33 wrote:
a.n.t.farm wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:

Yes I have a pretty good idea... Do you know? Cause I would be interested to hear.

WHY I WOULD ASK IF I KNEW....FLOSOFTBALL STATE THAT THEY GET INFO FROM COACHES AND I WAS WONDERING HOW...RANDOMLY? AFTER THAT THEY MAKE THE LIST? OR THEY SPECIFICALLY ASK ABOUT SOME PLAYERS ? ITS NOT A BIG DEAL REALLY JUST CURIOUS
a.n.t.farm

by tbjd33 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:19 am

a.n.t.farm wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:
a.n.t.farm wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:

WHY I WOULD ASK IF I KNEW....FLOSOFTBALL STATE THAT THEY GET INFO FROM COACHES AND I WAS WONDERING HOW...RANDOMLY? AFTER THAT THEY MAKE THE LIST? OR THEY SPECIFICALLY ASK ABOUT SOME PLAYERS ? ITS NOT A BIG DEAL REALLY JUST CURIOUS

Ok... Ok... Chill with the all caps.

This is the statement of explanation. The short version from FloSoftball:

"These players were chosen based on input and feedback from college and club coaches who’ve seen them play all across the nation.

Criteria for choosing and ranking the players including performances at the club and high school levels and projecting how they will play at the collegiate level."

Hope that helps some...
tbjd33

Next

Return to Fastpitch Discussions