Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

SoCal "Classless" Awards

What's on your mind?

by Skarp » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:03 pm

We've all played against teams with coaches and/or parents (or sometimes even kids) who were intolerably obnoxious. Time to call them on it. Which teams are the worst to play against?
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by softballdad » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:50 pm

Texas Glory'95 and All Sports Academy'95 (Parents) these are my picks 2006 10u Nationals Moline Illinios. Their chant is still in my head.
I believe in getting into hot water. I think it keeps you clean.
softballdad

by daylightkate » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:26 pm

Skarp wrote:We've all played against teams with coaches and/or parents (or sometimes even kids) who were intolerably obnoxious. Time to call them on it. Which teams are the worst to play against?

Sorry Skarp, but I would have to say that this post is classless. Is this really necissary?
daylightkate

by Skarp » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:54 pm

daylightkate wrote:
Skarp wrote:We've all played against teams with coaches and/or parents (or sometimes even kids) who were intolerably obnoxious. Time to call them on it. Which teams are the worst to play against?

Sorry Skarp, but I would have to say that this post is classless. Is this really necissary?

I didn't realize that "nec[e]ssary" was the litmus test for posting on this site. I daresay that few of the things written here would qualify.

Your delicate sensibilities (and apparent obliviousness to the irony of your post) quite aside, I would argue that there are few categories of information discussed here that are more relevant or useful. If our involvement in this sport is about making quality experiences with and for our kids, then knowing which teams to avoid (i.e., which teams will make that next-to-impossible) is fairly important.

A poster on another thread related a story about playing a team where the parents literally threatened the umpires throughout the game. I've personally heard other stories of parents threatening other parents, blatant cheating , girls swearing at or trying to harm other girls, etc. Some teams are simply bad apples, and I for one would like to know which ones they are. Whether you find my interest in this information classless is of no concern to me. But thanks for chiming in.
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by LA FAMILIA » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:21 pm

Skarp wrote:
daylightkate wrote:

I didn't realize that "nec[e]ssary" was the litmus test for posting on this site. I daresay that few of the things written here would qualify.

Your delicate sensibilities (and apparent obliviousness to the irony of your post) quite aside, I would argue that there are few categories of information discussed here that are more relevant or useful. If our involvement in this sport is about making quality experiences with and for our kids, then knowing which teams to avoid (i.e., which teams will make that next-to-impossible) is fairly important.

A poster on another thread related a story about playing a team where the parents literally threatened the umpires throughout the game. I've personally heard other stories of parents threatening other parents, blatant cheating , girls swearing at or trying to harm other girls, etc. Some teams are simply bad apples, and I for one would like to know which ones they are. Whether you find my interest in this information classless is of no concern to me. But thanks for chiming in.

hello skarp you want to know something classless, :lol: THIS POST IS CLASSLESS AND YOU PARTICULAR OPINION IS CLASSLESS and for that YOU ARE A CLASSLESS AWARD WINNER for this post:lol: :D :mrgreen:
LA FAMILIA

by Skarp » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:48 pm

Sweet!!! Is there like an actual prize that I get?
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Cookie » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:20 pm

Skarp wrote:Sweet!!! Is there like an actual prize that I get?

Maybe you can get a heybucket tee shirt for being a creep
:lol:
I'm not driving....
Cookie

by Skarp » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:29 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
Skarp wrote:Sweet!!! Is there like an actual prize that I get?

Hey Skarp, I'll give you an "Atta Boy" 8-) 8-) 8-)

hehehe :mrgreen:

That's okay. I just feel really warm inside knowing that there are people out there like Kate and Mexican Mafia Prison Guy. People of such high character and righteousness that they are uncomfortable with even the idea that classless behavior might be aired in a public forum such as this one....Errrrr...except, I guess, when it comes to their own opinions of what constitutes classlessness, which they are obviously all-too-happy to share in a public forum such as this one.
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by The Viking » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:07 pm

95 TEXAS VENOM mom sitting behind backstop calling our players by their name and telling our catcher to throw down to 3rd.Sorry SKARP I think she has topped you,we'll have to take the t-shirt back........(2006 usssa world series final)
The Viking

by starbound » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:15 pm

How about a team that has a Toy 4 Tots tourney that gets partially rained out and keeps $150 of the entry fee because they said that they had to pay for field permits and trophies. Then does not have all the trophies at the tourney because they have not been bought yet. By the way if you don't use a field you don't have to pay for field permits.
starbound

Next

Return to Fastpitch Discussions