Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

2 Travel Ball Dads Who Must Be Ashamed!!!

What's on your mind?

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:34 pm

as the world turns wrote:
PDad wrote:
as the world turns wrote:I have someone you would really like, her name is Kate. She athletic and is a bit tall, about 6'2"..........let me know

You should call her UPS because she has a package for you.

:lol: Upon delivery, just slip the package through the slot

Along the lines of the OP's subject, with these comments it looks as though we've added a few dads to the "must be ashamed" list. :lol: :shock: :lol:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by as the world turns » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:04 am

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
PDad wrote:
as the world turns wrote:I have someone you would really like, her name is Kate. She athletic and is a bit tall, about 6'2"..........let me know

Along the lines of the OP's subject, with these comments it looks as though we've added a few dads to the "must be ashamed" list. :lol: :shock: :lol:

Always the joykill! :lol:
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by fastpitchdad05 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:43 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
PDad wrote:

Always the joykill! :lol:

Not everyone can be as hilarious as you are. ;)

We both entertain in our own way... :lol:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by socalchoppers02 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:09 pm

Not sure what's worse. The two dad's creating the mess or the other people and moron videotaping this fiasco without stepping in and stopping it. Great class.
socalchoppers02

by Battle » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:58 pm

socalchoppers02 wrote:Not sure what's worse. The two dad's creating the mess or the other people and moron videotaping this fiasco without stepping in and stopping it. Great class.

You go ahead and step in to break something like this up. They'll be bringing your hat to the hospital. I have no problem with men settling their differences but they need to do it somewhere else other than a ball park. There was only one dad creating the mess. The one that drove there for the fight. No?
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by defense20 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Battle wrote:
socalchoppers02 wrote:Not sure what's worse. The two dad's creating the mess or the other people and moron videotaping this fiasco without stepping in and stopping it. Great class.

You go ahead and step in to break something like this up. They'll be bringing your hat to the hospital. I have no problem with men settling their differences but they need to do it somewhere else other than a ball park. There was only one dad creating the mess. The one that drove there for the fight. No?

Agreed. I saw a scrum when my kid was play 12U in SoCal, right after a game ended. It was an parent and an opposing coach however. Blows the mind.
defense20

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions