Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

WCWS Horrible Coaching

What's on your mind?

by Sam » Sat May 30, 2015 8:08 am

How do these people get jobs coaching at this level? Casually watching UCLA and Michigan. Romero has sacrificed runners to 2nd and 3rd in the top of the 3rd inning with the Bruins up3-0. I-P decides to play the IF in......and the batter bounces a single through the right side and the Wolverines go on to score 4 runs in the inning.

I-P allows her catcher to call rise ball after rise ball while behind on the count so she's walking batters or having to come in with meat pitches.

Just dumb
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Sat May 30, 2015 3:22 pm

Sam wrote:How do these people get jobs coaching at this level? Casually watching UCLA and Michigan. Romero has sacrificed runners to 2nd and 3rd in the top of the 3rd inning with the Bruins up3-0. I-P decides to play the IF in......and the batter bounces a single through the right side and the Wolverines go on to score 4 runs in the inning.

I-P allows her catcher to call rise ball after rise ball while behind on the count so she's walking batters or having to come in with meat pitches.

Just dumb

Well if you are going to talk about the horrible coaching you have to talk about the horrible defenses. For instance, the example that you just noted...After Mich goes up 4-3 the Mich infield can't make a simple throw to 3rd for the last out of the inning which lets UCLA tie it up 4-4. That's just one example out of many. It's getting hard to watch. What gives? Is it the weather?
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by as the world turns » Sat May 30, 2015 5:20 pm

Team just puts up 5 runs for you and you walk the # 9 batter? With four rise balls :lol: :lol:
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

Return to Fastpitch Discussions