Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Very sad new please read #21

What's on your mind?

by GRANADAFAN01 » Mon May 25, 2015 6:34 pm

Prayers sent for Dana and her family.
GRANADAFAN01

by 59Invicta » Mon May 25, 2015 10:52 pm

Prayers for the family and team. Please keep this thread going so the donations will continue! Such a tragedy.
59Invicta
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Mon May 25, 2015 11:04 pm

Thank you everyone for your generosity.

Please spread the word
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Pale Rider » Tue May 26, 2015 12:08 pm

...very sad
I cannot imagine.......
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Safebyahare » Wed May 27, 2015 11:23 pm

Tragic, is such a small word for something that cuts so deep into the soul.
Cut short is a parent's sole purpose and a person's whole future.
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DimeADozen » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:01 pm

To the Housley Family and the Cal Thunder Softball Organization. Our condolences for your loss. We can't imagine how it feels to lose a child and teammate in such a tragic way. Our team, Power Surge 14U Bachtell, played in the PGF Qualifier this last weekend and the team decided to dedicate the tournament to Dana. From our pre game warms ups, to prayers, and the hair ribbons the girls wore, all with the thought of Dana. And with her in our hearts, we won an invite to the PGF National Tournament as a Premier team. She will be with us at the national tourney. On an added note, there were several other teams that showed a tribute to her, as well as the Lil Rebels organization who hosted the Majestic park site, with her number chalked near the plate on each field.
Our thoughts, Power Surge 14U Bachtell.
Attachments
IMG_0048.1.JPG
IMG_0048.1.JPG (26.41 KiB) Viewed 3926 times
DimeADozen

by 59Invicta » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:38 pm

To the Housley Family and the Cal Thunder Softball Organization. Our condolences for your loss. We can't imagine how it feels to lose a child and teammate in such a tragic way. Our team, Power Surge 14U Bachtell, played in the PGF Qualifier this last weekend and the team decided to dedicate the tournament to Dana. From our pre game warms ups, to prayers, and the hair ribbons the girls wore, all with the thought of Dana. And with her in our hearts, we won an invite to the PGF National Tournament as a Premier team. She will be with us at the national tourney. On an added note, there were several other teams that showed a tribute to her, as well as the Lil Rebels organization who hosted the Majestic park site, with her number chalked near the plate on each field.
Our thoughts, Power Surge 14U Bachtell.

To Power Surge Bachtell - I know from previous experience on the diamond, that you are a classy group. What a stunning post. Hats off to you, and every player, team, and organization that was out there this weekend with Dana in their hearts.
59Invicta
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 59Invicta » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:16 pm

Congrats to Cal Thunder on earning a PGF Premier berth this weekend in Rio Rancho!
59Invicta
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions