Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Ranking 101 by Bracketologist

What's on your mind?

by Fastpitch4Life » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:41 pm

61 pages of posts about 12U. Those were the days! I wonder if any of these fervent posters re-read their posts and cringe a little now as their DD's are now nearing the end of high school? Good stuff!

viewtopic.php?t=4447
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:43 pm

Fastpitch4Life wrote:61 pages of posts about 12U. Those were the days! I wonder if any of these fervent posters re-read their posts and cringe a little now as their DD's are now nearing the end of high school? Good stuff!

viewtopic.php?t=4447

Not me! I don't regret a thing!

When's that Monster Mash Tourney? :shock: :lol: :oops: :lol: :o :roll: :lol:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Dugoutdirt » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:51 pm

Yeah... me! Which is why I'm snickering to myself! It was such a big deal to "get ranked" by Brackey and it always seemed as though my kid's team was stuck in lower B rankings. Every parent conversation on the field was, "well there goes so and so's team - ranked B+ and there goes that A- team... we gotta beat them!" Hilarious now. You don't figure out until 16s how crazy you sounded. Which is why I love visiting the Regional section and reading up on what's going on in 10U these days
Dugoutdirt
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:38 pm

Dugoutdirt wrote:Yeah... me! Which is why I'm snickering to myself! It was such a big deal to "get ranked" by Brackey and it always seemed as though my kid's team was stuck in lower B rankings. Every parent conversation on the field was, "well there goes so and so's team - ranked B+ and there goes that A- team... we gotta beat them!" Hilarious now. You don't figure out until 16s how crazy you sounded. Which is why I love visiting the Regional section and reading up on what's going on in 10U these days

With the advent of 10U now being added to PGF, it's going to get ugly in 10U Heybucketland! :mrgreen:
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by access2 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:18 pm

Fastpitch4Life wrote:61 pages of posts about 12U. Those were the days! I wonder if any of these fervent posters re-read their posts and cringe a little now as their DD's are now nearing the end of high school? Good stuff!

viewtopic.php?t=4447

Ahh the memories...did I count right?

1 firecracker team

2 Batbusters

2 corona Angels
access2
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions