Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

What Does It Mean To Be ...ATHLETIC?

What's on your mind?

by Battle » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:38 am

GIMNEPIWO wrote:
Battle wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:As for me ... It's almost 5, at which time I will move in a coordinated way with a good understanding of my body in the general direction of the cooler ... I love being athletic :lol:

I think that's call alcoholic...Close to athletic but not quite... :lol:

Po - tay - toe / po- ta- toe ... Toe- may- toe / Toe- ma- toe

:D ...Good to see you back...Missed you...There have been so many times I wondered what G would say.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by GIMNEPIWO » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:53 am

Battle wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:
Battle wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:As for me ... It's almost 5, at which time I will move in a coordinated way with a good understanding of my body in the general direction of the cooler ... I love being athletic :lol:

I think that's call alcoholic...Close to athletic but not quite... :lol:

Po - tay - toe / po- ta- toe ... Toe- may- toe / Toe- ma- toe

:D ...Good to see you back...Missed you...There have been so many times I wondered what G would say.

LOL.... Got lost on the way back from the cooler ;) ... Busy times, family, coaching, work ... I check in often but have not been inspired enough to post anything ... I expect with HS tryouts in 2 weeks I'll be more absent then present :mrgreen:
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions