Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

It's about time..............

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Hit&Run » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:57 pm

Hit&Run

by Tyler Durden » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:30 pm

It's about time...... for you to learn how to post in the appropriate category. This is Fastpitch Discussions. And before you get in a lather, I'm not saying your topic is unimportant. Just stick it where it belongs. If you are afraid that your topic won't get any traction unless you post it in this Area, then that is a different problem.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:53 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:It's about time...... for you to learn how to post in the appropriate category. This is Fastpitch Discussions. And before you get in a lather, I'm not saying your topic is unimportant. Just stick it where it belongs. If you are afraid that your topic won't get any traction unless you post it in this Area, then that is a different problem.

X2
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Hit&Run » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:27 pm

Pale Rider wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:It's about time...... for you to learn how to post in the appropriate category. This is Fastpitch Discussions. And before you get in a lather, I'm not saying your topic is unimportant. Just stick it where it belongs. If you are afraid that your topic won't get any traction unless you post it in this Area, then that is a different problem.

X2

Ooops.. My bad fellas... Just thought you guys would be out picking the Goodell....
Hit&Run

by CheckWriter » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:38 pm

It would have been appropriate had the thread about what really happens in college not disappeared. Did that get moved or did the OP just take it down? I was actually considering posting it on that thread but the thread was gone. People made as stink - Olberman was on that topic last night or the night before - and the policy has changed. People spoke up and a change, albeit small and incremental, but a change was effected.

Cool.
I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on the frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond words.
--- Hesiod, Eighth Century B.C.
CheckWriter
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:07 pm

CheckWriter wrote:It would have been appropriate had the thread about what really happens in college not disappeared. Did that get moved or did the OP just take it down? I was actually considering posting it on that thread but the thread was gone.

It was moved to The Pub.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to The Pub