Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Demarini CF4?

What's on your mind?

by thedoanezone » Wed May 27, 2009 6:53 am

you are correct, sir....just a "special edition"....although the later production runs (regardless of paint job) in 09 dealt with the "issue" of the clear coat spider cracks. I have one without any signs of micro cracks and DD's been using it for two months now. Can't say enough about the pop and looking forward to getting my hands on a CF4 (currently on backorder till middle of June!)
thedoanezone

by darkaspain » Wed May 27, 2009 8:29 am

thedoanezone wrote:you are correct, sir....just a "special edition"....although the later production runs (regardless of paint job) in 09 dealt with the "issue" of the clear coat spider cracks. I have one without any signs of micro cracks and DD's been using it for two months now. Can't say enough about the pop and looking forward to getting my hands on a CF4 (currently on backorder till middle of June!)

Gracias
darkaspain

by 3Bsnag » Wed May 27, 2009 9:17 am

I've got to keep that picture away from my kid because I can already hear it. Once she sees that color combo on a Demarini, I'll get "but mom, I NEED that bat".

No, you NEED to hit the ball with those other $300 bats in your bag. :D No more catalogs in my house for a while!
3Bsnag

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions