What's on your mind?

by GIMNEPIWO » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:00 am

That is this years ensemble ... gonna wear it with these shades
Attachments
ame4s.jpg
ame4s.jpg (16.58 KiB) Viewed 4639 times
beergoggles.jpg
beergoggles.jpg (53.46 KiB) Viewed 4649 times
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by 3'sDad » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 am

Last Spring, we were visiting the in-laws in The Woodlands in Texas....I wanted to take DD to a HS softball game as there was still snow on the ground here in NJ and the season was well underway in Texas....DD and I attended good a JV/Varsity game recommended to us by another Heybucket member who is local to that area.

I distinctly rememebr many members of the boys baseball team attending the game and several were wearing their boots with their uniforms...PS...the boot and uniform combination made a unique fashion statement, especially with baseball socks....maybe it's just us being from the Northeast.
3'sDad

by DonnieS » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:33 am

3'sDad wrote:Last Spring, we were visiting the in-laws in The Woodlands in Texas....I wanted to take DD to a HS softball game as there was still snow on the ground here in NJ and the season was well underway in Texas....DD and I attended good a JV/Varsity game recommended to us by another Heybucket member who is local to that area.

I distinctly rememebr many members of the boys baseball team attending the game and several were wearing their boots with their uniforms...PS...the boot and uniform combination made a unique fashion statement, especially with baseball socks....maybe it's just us being from the Northeast.

Where in NJ? I work in Mahwah, but thank God in heaven, I live in south Texas. On Saturday the 18th, I was dealing with snow on the ground and 1 degrees and talking to my girls back home, it was 83 and they were heading to the beach.

I would love to come see some NJ softball when I am in town. I watched a team from the NJ Witch's group play in North Carolina a year or so back.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by wadeintothem » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:34 am

3'sDad wrote:Last Spring, we were visiting the in-laws in The Woodlands in Texas....I wanted to take DD to a HS softball game as there was still snow on the ground here in NJ and the season was well underway in Texas....DD and I attended good a JV/Varsity game recommended to us by another Heybucket member who is local to that area.

There can only be one rational explanation....
cuz the chick's dig-it.
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by GIMNEPIWO » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:42 am

18 years ago we lived in the mountains of NC for 6 months ... there was a Mens SP tourny in town, so I put together a team ... 3 of the guys showed up wearing the NC version of the "Texas Cleats" ... pointed cowboy boots, with spurs ...
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by Tucson » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:48 am

The boys wear those boots, in case there is some arse kicking needs done.
Tucson

by 3'sDad » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:53 am

Texas cleats....good one....metal spikes correct !!
3'sDad

by Cannonball » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:37 am

The clothing issue is harmless enough. However, don't you hate that dad wearing the travel ball stuff who sits with his cronies telling everyone else how dominating his dd's team is, as opposed to all the teams the other girls play for, how during the summer she dominates the competition in the circle and how badly the HS team/coach/fields... suck while at the same time, this stud's dd has given up 7 earned in the first.
Granny said sonny stick to your guns if you believe in something no matter what because it's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

CoachB25 on other boards.
Cannonball

by wadeintothem » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:31 am

Cannonball wrote:The clothing issue is harmless enough. However, don't you hate that dad wearing the travel ball stuff who sits with his cronies telling everyone else how dominating his dd's team is, as opposed to all the teams the other girls play for, how during the summer she dominates the competition in the circle and how badly the HS team/coach/fields... suck while at the same time, this stud's dd has given up 7 earned in the first.

Wow, youre not gonna be making any friends around here thats for sure. :lol:
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by Intel » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:13 pm

I like it when parents wear their DD's letterman jacket or HS Team Jacket to the game, especially the Dad wearing his DD's jacket :o Give me a break!!
Intel
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions