Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

What To Wear To High School Games

What's on your mind?

by sb junkie » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:17 pm

I have nothing but respect for umpires that do not interfere with the game.Some seem to forget that and their self importance is what gives good umps a bad name.
sb junkie

by Coach11 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:50 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:Well... On one of my DD's 17th birthday ... I showed up at the game dressed in a Easter Bunny outfit carrying balloons and shooting a battery powered bubble machine ...

LMFAO!

That would destroy my daughter!

I'm printing this out as a reminder.

Her birthdays in May.
Coach11

by GIMNEPIWO » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:57 pm

Coach11 wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:Well... On one of my DD's 17th birthday ... I showed up at the game dressed in a Easter Bunny outfit carrying balloons and shooting a battery powered bubble machine ...

LMFAO!

That would destroy my daughter!

I'm printing this out as a reminder.

Her birthdays in May.

I got a million of em' ... lemme know if ya need ideas ... lookin for a picture to post ... actually, I took her to breakfast that morning ... at the restaurant during conversation, I asked if I was embarrassing her ... she said : " Dad, you could never embarrass me" ... oops!
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by Intel » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:34 pm

wadeintothem wrote:
sb junkie wrote:
wadeintothem wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:Will someone please shoot this thread and put it out of its misery ...

No way bro.

I like visiting softball parents in their native habitat every once in awhile. I like knowing what you guys really think and think about.

What about the fat umpires changeing in the parking lot.And of course, they always have to have special parking close to the field so you cant miss them.No that's tacky!

I agree! You should demand we have locker rooms at every field, especially tournaments locations when we only have 15 mins between games. With Air conditioning. And cable for our breaks. We dont wanna watch some game, we wanna watch TV. So you should also demand more time between games, TV, AC, and Locker rooms! You dont have to take this stuff! Stand up for our rights! Are we not people for chrisakes?!?! Are umpires not equal? Maybe even a little more equal than some others?!?!

And um, subway sammichs!!

You should demand we all get free subway sammiches at the parks.

That is a helluva idea you have. Good thinking!

Hey, um while youre at it, a bunch of the guys asked me to ask you to demand free beer for the end of the day for. I told em it was too much, you already taking up a great cause on our behalf. But they demanded I ask you so here goes...

Free beer!

Wade, does this mean you want Subway instead of Tri-tip Sandwiches at the Force Classic?

I just hope the Umpire is wearing clean glasses :o Sorry Wade, could not help myself!
Intel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by wadeintothem » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:55 pm

Intel wrote:
Wade, does this mean you want Subway instead of Tri-tip Sandwiches at the Force Classic?

I just hope the Umpire is wearing clean glasses :o Sorry Wade, could not help myself!

heck no, FF tri tip is da bomb baby!

I'll work it off later baking in the sun changing by my car, conveniently located right next to the field, without any food at the rest of the tournies.
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by 2bucketdad » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:01 pm

2bucketdad

by 2bucketdad » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:22 pm

2bucketdad

by 2bucketdad » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:42 pm

2bucketdad

by GSB » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:45 pm

Boston has its beans, Louisiana has its crawdads, Chicago has its pizza, and Kansas City has its BBQ ribs. In Fresno it’s all about the tri-tip. Best in the world.
To each their own.
GSB

by wadeintothem » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:10 am

2bucketdad wrote:Image

Boy, that will teach GIMNEPIWO's DD from saying he can't embarrass her. :o
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions