Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Softball player needs your prayers and help!

What's on your mind?

by artomatic » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:48 am

NumeroUno wrote:Don't forget about Natalie this weekend she needs your support

If the weather doesn't cooperate this Saturday, the auction for Natalie will be moved one week ahead to March 1st, same times 9am to 2pm.
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by artomatic » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:46 pm

Due to the rain, the silent auction/SHB opening day has been moved to next Saturday, March 1st, same times.

Update on Natalie's caring bridge website:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nataliebuchoz
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by cazzy » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:20 am

SHB will hold Opening Day next Saturday March 1st. If you havent been tracking this event you need to come on out it will be unbelievable. Not only has the silent auction grown to epic proportions but the donations are insane. Darlene and her crew have put together close to 100 baskets with a total value well over $25k. I roamed through the list and as a sports fanatic Ill tell you it is a goldmine. The silent auction teamed with our leagues girls jumping into the first week of regular season games will be awesome. You will be surrounded by good families, friends and of course vendors. TK Burgers just jumped in as well! Sweet. Come on out for a excellent cause and help us celebrate our Opening Day!!
"Nothing will work unless you do." John Wooden
cazzy
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Big Mamma » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:53 pm

Hello. This may be a tad late, but I'm wondering what I need to help out in raising money for Natalie? I would like to start selling bracelets at the next weekend tourney we have. May God bless her to a speedy recovery.
Big Mamma

by cazzy » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:32 am

Thank you to all of you that came out to our Opening Day yesterday. Darlenes auction for Natalie was incredible. It will be a day my family will never forget. Thanks again.
"Nothing will work unless you do." John Wooden
cazzy
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions