Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

ESPN SUN CLASSIC - Nov. 4-7 - Orlando Florida

What's on your mind?

by Tucson » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Televised? I am not finding it. I do see ESPN.com. Is that what you mean?
Tucson

by jmo » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Tucson wrote:Televised? I am not finding it. I do see ESPN.com. Is that what you mean?

It is going to be live on ESPN3.com. Internet broadcast :D
"It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a Psycho the rest of your life."
jmo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Madmun » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:00 am

Well I got to take my daughter to Hemet last week and my wife gets the Florida trip. I think I got hosed somehow on this one! :lol: So I got even and booked her on a red eye tonight.

I believe you can watch (track) the non internet broadcasted games on Gametracker.

Good luck to all the SoCal teams and have a safe trip!!
Madmun

by 1prouddad » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:36 am

jmo wrote:
Tucson wrote:Televised? I am not finding it. I do see ESPN.com. Is that what you mean?

Some people won’t be able to access ESPN3′s stream at all: ESPN3 only shows its programming to customers of affiliated ISPs. Got your Internet through AT&T, Comcast or Cox? Then you’re good to go. Signed up with Earthlink, Sonic.net or Time Warner Cable? Sorry, you’re out of luck. This information is as of June. I don't know whether the non-participating ISPs have since decided to pay ESPN for the rights to broadcast or not.
1prouddad

by 1bzymom » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:01 am

1prouddad wrote:
jmo wrote:

Some people won’t be able to access ESPN3′s stream at all: ESPN3 only shows its programming to customers of affiliated ISPs. Got your Internet through AT&T, Comcast or Cox? Then you’re good to go. Signed up with Earthlink, Sonic.net or Time Warner Cable? Sorry, you’re out of luck. This information is as of June. I don't know whether the non-participating ISPs have since decided to pay ESPN for the rights to broadcast or not.

Available through Verizon Fios as well.
"After the game, they only want to know 2 things: carls jr. or taco bell. If they want to talk about why they swung at the riseball in the 3rd they will talk to you..in the mean time..shush!!" Sue Enquist
1bzymom

by Tyler Durden » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:19 am

1bzymom wrote:
1prouddad wrote:
jmo wrote:

Available through Verizon Fios as well.

I just accessed the ESPN3.com feed with my Time Warner ISP. I also saw that there is a fairly extensive list of ISP's that now have the ESPN3 service. IMO this is a great shot in the arm for the sport that we all love. Hopefully it becomes a stepping stone for occasional live television broadcasts in addition to the Premier coverage.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Xcoach45 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:10 am

To bad they don't have gametracker for these games, like they did over the summer in Huntington Beach.
Would have been nice.
Xcoach45

by tds » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Wish they had better explained the ESPN3 better or I would have flown down to watch the game! Thought I would be seeing my daughter on "tv".......lame
tds

by hit4thecycle » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:24 pm

I've also been able to access the ESPN3.COM feed through TIME WARNER. :P They must have added more ISP's.
hit4thecycle

by tds » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Bite my peach! So Cal wins 8-5! :lol:
Daddylawman wrote:
socalgold47 wrote:GO SOCAL !!!!!

Ok - I'll bite..go Georgia, let's send then back cross country with their avocado loving tails between their legs.

:lol: :lol:
tds

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions