Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Realistic pitching speeds

What's on your mind?

by 2fatoverdaplate » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:52 pm

anonlooker wrote:
2fatoverdaplate wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
2fatoverdaplate wrote:Ever noticed how the 2007 HB posters brag on the other one's kid? They don't have to brag on their dd because they PM each other and have them do it for them. That way it don't look as bad and can attack the newb that does.

Hey 2fatoverthetopofthepants, who pissed in your cheerios?
I guess you figured us all out, our cover is blown. :roll:
Send me a pm and I'll brag about your kid just as if you were in the club

You did Spazinthehead and don't get all spaz hu... I mean butt hurt.

What are the club dues? I sure hope it's not an ASA A championship trophy. I don't have one of them but would a superbowl ring or a 1st place USFA qualifier do?

USFA doesn't cut it, but a super bowl ring... now that's pretty nifty. Where did you buy it?

I'll have you know that I didn't buy it. It just came out of the cereal box when I poured it into my "super bowl". :mrgreen:
2fatoverdaplate

by 2fatoverdaplate » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Skarp wrote:
2fatoverdaplate wrote:
Nobody here (except 2fat apparently, but consider the source)

Skarp, if you've got something to say concerning me or if we have unfinished business then practice what you preach and say it to me, you nutless tard. There sure as hell aint nothing for me to be scared of . Otherwise keep your little adolescent girlish comments about me to yourself. Can you understand that, little man, or are the words too small for you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations on your very first post of any value on this site. Unintentional comedic value, sure, but hey...beggars can't be choosers.

I guess I should apologize. I didn't realize that I had been in any way unclear in my numerous comments directly to you that you're pretty much the foremost dilweed actively posting on here. If so, please interpret this message as removing all doubt on the subject.

Now, since I'm officially and unambiguously on record as calling you a moronic assclown directly to your (cyber) face, try not to go incontinent if I happen to remark on those points elsewhere. Okie doke? For some reason I just prefer to share my adolescent girlish comments about you with the entire English-speaking world. And I'm pretty sure I'm following your lead on that, by the way...

Now then...cheerio! And please don't beat me up. :lol:

Spoken like a true democrat pretending to be a republican. How quaint. Intelligence really escapes you, doesnt it? I posted earlier but evidently it was too harsh because it has been removed. Somebody is protecting your little tender heart. It was something about helping blind squirrel find his nuts and you helping by opening wide but I won't repeat it since you can't take it and by judging from the smileys, one would think you was from Cali. Okie Dokie? Can I say that? I wouldn't want to offend anyone.

I wouldn't dream of beating you up. I shit you not. You are my favorite moronic turd.
2fatoverdaplate

by Skarp » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:07 pm

2fatoverdaplate wrote:Intelligence really escapes you, doesnt it?

You are my favorite moronic turd.

You make me smile.

So manly and confident! Or is it insecure? Either way, all this bluster kind of has me wondering if you're a betting man.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Killer Rabbit » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Moronic turd...OK...that made me laugh out loud. :lol:
Ice cream?! When the f**k did we get ice cream?!
Killer Rabbit
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Skarp » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:17 pm

Killer Rabbit wrote:Moronic turd...OK...that made me laugh out loud. :lol:

Me too, actually.

I just like the "favorite" part. Multiple moronic turds, and I floated to the top. Yay!
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Killer Rabbit » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Son..you stick out like a turd in a punch bowl! Still LMAO :lol:
Ice cream?! When the f**k did we get ice cream?!
Killer Rabbit
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Underdog » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:54 pm

Spazsdad wrote:You are a slow learner aren't you. I deleted your post based strictly on the verbiage, it hadn't nothing to do with protecting Skarp. He is more than capable of chewing you up and spitting you out but you are too dense to even realize it is happening.
Surely you can find ways to express yourself without resorting to the style of prose that you are gravitating towards. If not then you are about 2 posts from going away.
Have a nice day.

Is this the North Texas thread ? Joe ? Papa ? Man I took a wrong turn somewhere . :? :? :?
Underdog

by DonnieS » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:42 am

Skarp wrote:
Killer Rabbit wrote:Moronic turd...OK...that made me laugh out loud. :lol:

Me too, actually.

I just like the "favorite" part. Multiple moronic turds, and I floated to the top. Yay!

Its time.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 2fatoverdaplate » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Spazsdad wrote:You are a slow learner aren't you. I deleted your post based strictly on the verbiage, it hadn't nothing to do with protecting Skarp. He is more than capable of chewing you up and spitting you out but you are too dense to even realize it is happening.
Surely you can find ways to express yourself without resorting to the style of prose that you are gravitating towards. If not then you are about 2 posts from going away.
Have a nice day.

Are you kidding me? He couldn't find his ass with both hands and a flash light when it comes to intelligence and neither could you. The only thing that you or him would be chewing is each others ass. Assmunch.

I have been banned from many bars and clubs (surprised huh?) and I have been barred from some restaurants, usually happened about 3 o'clock in the mourning (and I'll bet you can't guess why ) but to get banned from HB would just be devastating. I seem to remember you calling someone “fore skin” during one of your one liner pot shots at someone. Now what line of conversation was you headed with that. Have you noticed the sexual conversation between carolina and skarp in one of these threads. I think YOU told them to knock it off. Skarp talks more shit than anybody here. You just love that and it's not always clean either but you don't have a problem with that, do you? Now, humility was mentioned in this thread and that, basically, is what got all of this started. Has anyone paid attention to skarps signature about attractiveness. I know that he is talking about himself because he has made reference to it sevaral times in other posts. Where is the humility in that? The only ones that calls themselves that attractive and has to have a signature to such, is the ones that usually look like a GORILLA-UGLY-MOPOTOMUS. Pleeeeassssse!

If you noticed how this all got started, Central Florida came on bragging about his DD and asked a question. Do you even know what that question was?Hmmm? Now granted, he went a little over board posting the numbers (whether it is accurate or not) but the question was “When to incorporate the rise ball”. Now go back and show me where it was answered by you, spazz since you are so concerned about people's feelings. Do you feel the love? Oh no, all yall read was this parent thinks their dd is the greatest and don't mind telling EVERYONE. I can think of a hell of lot worse things for a parent to be doing besides bragging on their dd. Hell I'm glad to see a parent proud of their kid and bragging on them in this day and time because some could care less. I'll be willing to bet that CF's kid is also pretty good academically. Wanna bet?

The problem is that you Cali and Cali wannabes think that you are so much better than everyone. Humility huh? I never was one to pick on the little guys. I seemed to be the one getting my head beat in trying to take up for them and believe me, I've had my share. You seem to be the big dog here. You and some remind me of those people to some extent (internet or not). I'm sure yall got some silly ass things to say about that.You and several others run all over HB and try to point out any flaws that some may have,whether it be bragging, spelling, grammar, or just the fact that yall think that some are not as seasoned as yall are in softball and then you laugh like hell about it. Judging by your post, you don't seem to be laughing now. Do you big guy? I can talk civil and actually I prefer it but you and these folks only understand one thing. CRUDENESS. Thats it. You cannot be civil when all you read is you and some others talking down to folks. It aint happening. So just like any other conflict where people are too stupid to see their wicked ways, you give me two choices—Get it on or run---and I ain't runnin'. So if this is my last post, I just got one thing to say to ya!!!!!

Well.............................................Bye.
2fatoverdaplate

by Dropn N » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Not countin....but Spaz he only has one post left! Just in case your tired. :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: By the way can we get the new smilies?
Dropn N

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions