Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Realistic pitching speeds

What's on your mind?

by 3Bsnag » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:11 pm

SoCal Breakers wrote:Hey hotwheels, need that group hug again. Isn't this about realistic pitching speeds.

What the heck are you doing Breakers? You don't have a 2007 join date! ;) And for realistic pitch speeds- beat to death. She with the most gas, fewest walks, least hits, wins.

And the only reason Jofus was a few days late is because he is from WV. Life is a little slower there, but rest assured, he is one of us.
3Bsnag

by Dropn N » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:20 pm

Anybody can get a 2007 join date or 2006 for that matter...all you have to do is make a sizeable donation to HB! :lol:
Dropn N

by Skarp » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:42 pm

2fatoverdaplate wrote:
Nobody here (except 2fat apparently, but consider the source)

Skarp, if you've got something to say concerning me or if we have unfinished business then practice what you preach and say it to me, you nutless tard. There sure as hell aint nothing for me to be scared of . Otherwise keep your little adolescent girlish comments about me to yourself. Can you understand that, little man, or are the words too small for you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations on your very first post of any value on this site. Unintentional comedic value, sure, but hey...beggars can't be choosers.

I guess I should apologize. I didn't realize that I had been in any way unclear in my numerous comments directly to you that you're pretty much the foremost dilweed actively posting on here. If so, please interpret this message as removing all doubt on the subject.

Now, since I'm officially and unambiguously on record as calling you a moronic assclown directly to your (cyber) face, try not to go incontinent if I happen to remark on those points elsewhere. Okie doke? For some reason I just prefer to share my adolescent girlish comments about you with the entire English-speaking world. And I'm pretty sure I'm following your lead on that, by the way...

Now then...cheerio! And please don't beat me up. :lol:
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jofus » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:21 am

2fatoverdaplate wrote:Well it's not a 2007 but it is close. Notice the join date. Hmmmmm.......

Darn, you caught me. And here I thought I was being sneaky waiting until after Jan. 1 to join :x

You're right 3b....I woulda been in 2007, but it took this stupid dial-up modem almost a week to load the website. That's OK, though, I like my life a little slower than everywhere else...I just wish the softball/baseball opportunities for my young'uns were a little better :)
Proud fastpitch, baseball, volleyball, soccer, basketball, etc. Dad :)
jofus

by aojr03 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:14 am

so if my join date said 2007 I would have avoided the public hanging?
aojr03

by absdad » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:30 am

aojr03 wrote:so if my join date said 2007 I would have avoided the public hanging?

You ever hear about how one becomes a shaolin monk? I think it's a matter of spending enough time on the steps. In 2012 it may not matter as much. Though I'm sure there are a few exceptions. ;)
absdad

by Blind Squirrel » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:00 am

Even Kwai Chang Caine experienced some beat downs before he could walk the rice paper without leaving a mark or snatch a pebble from Master Po's hand.

Master(?) Squirrel
10 years from now I'll wish I felt like I do these days.
Blind Squirrel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by aojr03 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:28 am

ahhhh sinsay, i berin to see the right. one day i wirr get the stone.

confusion say: Be modest! It is the kind of pride reast rikery to offend.
aojr03

by anonlooker » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:12 pm

2fatoverdaplate wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
2fatoverdaplate wrote:Ever noticed how the 2007 HB posters brag on the other one's kid? They don't have to brag on their dd because they PM each other and have them do it for them. That way it don't look as bad and can attack the newb that does.

Hey 2fatoverthetopofthepants, who pissed in your cheerios?
I guess you figured us all out, our cover is blown. :roll:
Send me a pm and I'll brag about your kid just as if you were in the club

You did Spazinthehead and don't get all spaz hu... I mean butt hurt.

What are the club dues? I sure hope it's not an ASA A championship trophy. I don't have one of them but would a superbowl ring or a 1st place USFA qualifier do?

USFA doesn't cut it, but a super bowl ring... now that's pretty nifty. Where did you buy it?
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by Blind Squirrel » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:54 pm

anonlooker wrote:
USFA doesn't cut it, but a super bowl ring... now that's pretty nifty. Where did you buy it?

Maybe he got it in a trade with Hollywood Henderson.
10 years from now I'll wish I felt like I do these days.
Blind Squirrel
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions