Fastpitch Discussions

Realistic pitching speeds

What's on your mind?

by aojr03 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:30 pm

anonlooker wrote:
aojr03 wrote:
absdad wrote:
jofus wrote:
Skarp wrote:When Spaz's kid was 13 she was standing on the top step of a podium at ASA Nationals. Not the B division of an insignificant tournament somewhere in jerkwater USA. ASA Nationals. Art's kid is 14 and has D1 schools all over the country interested in her. Both are pitchers. Yet for some reason you never see Spaz or Art on here bragging about their kids. Why? Because they possess basic social skills (and know that if they did they'd get smacked down as insufferable jagoffs, just like you did).

I hope to someday have the opportunity to not talk about the things that posters like that don't talk about :)

That makes a couple hundred of us. :lol:

You can add me to that list now too.
I feel like the idol contestant that barely got thru and has to come up big in hollywood. :?

Well now, that's really humble... while tens of thousands are left behind in tears, Senor Humility breezes through to Hollywood! Haha.

Which judge cast that vote?

I just can't get anything right. Hey wait, tens of thousands of members come thru here? I kid I kid. I can't take another public flogging.
aojr03

by artomatic » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:24 pm

anonlooker wrote:Which judge cast that vote?

Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 2fatoverdaplate » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:13 pm

Nobody here (except 2fat apparently, but consider the source)

Skarp, if you've got something to say concerning me or if we have unfinished business then practice what you preach and say it to me, you nutless tard. There sure as hell aint nothing for me to be scared of . Otherwise keep your little adolescent girlish comments about me to yourself. Can you understand that, little man, or are the words too small for you?
Last edited by 2fatoverdaplate on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2fatoverdaplate

by 2fatoverdaplate » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:21 pm

aojr03 wrote:
absdad wrote:
jofus wrote:
Skarp wrote:When Spaz's kid was 13 she was standing on the top step of a podium at ASA Nationals. Not the B division of an insignificant tournament somewhere in jerkwater USA. ASA Nationals. Art's kid is 14 and has D1 schools all over the country interested in her. Both are pitchers. Yet for some reason you never see Spaz or Art on here bragging about their kids. Why? Because they possess basic social skills (and know that if they did they'd get smacked down as insufferable jagoffs, just like you did).

I hope to someday have the opportunity to not talk about the things that posters like that don't talk about :)

That makes a couple hundred of us. :lol:

You can add me to that list now too.
I feel like the idol contestant that barely got thru and has to come up big in hollywood. :?

Ever noticed how the 2007 HB posters brag on the other one's kid? They don't have to brag on their dd because they PM each other and have them do it for them. That way it don't look as bad and can attack the newb that does. Who cares, I don't. Humility? WTF. Just sayin. :mrgreen:
2fatoverdaplate

by jofus » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Looks like someone is looking for a ticket to the

I gotta admit, I do have a thing for the internet tuff guy talk though....nothing like a good ole fashioned internet e-peen fight 8-)
Proud fastpitch, baseball, volleyball, soccer, basketball, etc. Dad :)
jofus

by aojr03 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:08 pm

jofus wrote:Looks like someone is looking for a ticket to the

I gotta admit, I do have a thing for the internet tuff guy talk though....nothing like a good ole fashioned internet e-peen fight 8-)

I'm just glad the attention has been diverted,, for now.
aojr03

by 2fatoverdaplate » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:49 pm

aojr03 wrote:

I'm just glad the attention has been diverted,, for now.

Your welcome. :mrgreen:
2fatoverdaplate

by 2fatoverdaplate » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
2fatoverdaplate wrote:Ever noticed how the 2007 HB posters brag on the other one's kid? They don't have to brag on their dd because they PM each other and have them do it for them. That way it don't look as bad and can attack the newb that does.

Hey 2fatoverthetopofthepants, who pissed in your cheerios?
I guess you figured us all out, our cover is blown. :roll:
Send me a pm and I'll brag about your kid just as if you were in the club

You did Spazinthehead and don't get all spaz hu... I mean butt hurt.

What are the club dues? I sure hope it's not an ASA A championship trophy. I don't have one of them but would a superbowl ring or a 1st place USFA qualifier do?
2fatoverdaplate

by 2fatoverdaplate » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Well it's not a 2007 but it is close. Notice the join date. Hmmmmm.......
2fatoverdaplate

by SoCal Breakers » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Hey hotwheels, need that group hug again. Isn't this about realistic pitching speeds.
SoCal Breakers

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions