Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

The sun came out and there is new grass on the field....

What's on your mind?

by ECSB » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:21 pm

OK - here in CT where there is still snow on the ground, it was the first day of practice for HS softball. I have two kids (one senior, one freshman) who are smiling from ear to ear. We already have a skinned knee and lots of talk about who showed up, where kids might play and what the coach is planning for this year.

Yep, I have been waiting for this since last June (my senior only plays H.S., the freshman is the TB player.) Hopefully they will both end up on varsity - but time will tell - it is like a soap opera only you get to live it. My husband the TB coach is dying to watch practice but knows he can't without looking like a stalker - he can't even come early to "pick up" - my older DD drives.

For all of you that say TB is better - yeah, it is, but H.S. is fun for us with both kids playing and all the town drama. The coaches are pretty good for us and have been good to the senior, so we are looking forward to a great year. Folks, having fun like this is what it is all about. Play Ball!
ECSB

Return to Fastpitch Discussions