Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Softballjerk and winginit

What's on your mind?

by ccrap » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:23 pm

You BOTH should feel so FANTASTIC!!! You both sit on your BIG FAT as*es talking crap about something you know nothing about. I guess swine take lots of pleasure rolling and feeding on such disgusting stuff!!!!! How about-----BOY I HOPE NONE OF THIS HAS REALLY HAPPENED!!!
IF IT DID THAT SURE WOULD BE HORRIBLE!!!!!! LETS PRAY FOR ALL PARTYS!!! LET THE LEGAL SYSTEM FIGURE THIS OUT Let me ask you------ Does it give you pleasure to bash one of the TOP teams in San Diego???? Or are you upset because your daughters would never be picked on the team?? This SURE is a small community------ HOPE noboby finds out your maggots--- oh sorry-----names!!!
Last edited by ccrap on Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ccrap

by jofus » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:36 pm

Obviously this is a trying time for all parties involved, but seriously....if you have something to say that you won't say with your normal user name, then maybe you shouldn't say it.

Unless this is truly your first time posting on Heybucket, then I apologize....but, I have a feeling that isn't the case.

Just my 2 cents :)
Proud fastpitch, baseball, volleyball, soccer, basketball, etc. Dad :)
jofus

by ccrap » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:43 pm

THIS WOULD BE THE VERY FIRST POST!!!! I HAVE BEEN READING SOOOO MANY HORRIBLE THINGS HAD TO SAY SOMETHING!!
ccrap

by wadeintothem » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:11 pm

hehe, don't think I've ever seen someone called a "maget" before and I've been around the message boards on the internets a long time.
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by Skarp » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:38 pm

wadeintothem wrote:hehe, don't think I've ever seen someone called a "maget" before and I've been around the message boards on the internets a long time.

lol...sounds like a 19th-century French painter or some such. :mrgreen:
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by wadeintothem » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:40 pm

Skarp wrote:
wadeintothem wrote:hehe, don't think I've ever seen someone called a "maget" before and I've been around the message boards on the internets a long time.

lol...sounds like a 19th-century French painter or some such. :mrgreen:

I think you are right! A good Maget oil painting probably goes for six figures at the ole auction!
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by ccrap » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:47 pm

FIXED IT- :lol: :x EXCUSE MY FRENCHHHH
ccrap

by BIG PAPA 18 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:27 pm

[
Or are you upset because your daughters would never be picked on the team?? This SURE is a small community------ HOPE noboby finds out your maggots--- oh sorry-----names!!![/quote]

I understand you are upset, and you are voicing your opinion their is nothing wrong in that, but to involve someones kids in this quote is uncalled for. Take it out on the parent dont involve his kids. JMO
BIG PAPA 18

by winginit » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:47 pm

ccrap

When I read the signon san diego article about the accused abuse, it sent shivers throughout me and a nerve was struck deep down inside me. My protective parental guard came up and I posted what I believed was the right thing to do for our softball community. I am very sad for all involved and pray for all individuals. I lean to the side of precaution for our daughters.

I am amazed how much I enjoy the game of fastpictch softball and all the wonderful times me and my family are having. Over the past few years I have been enjoying the eteamz boards and now Hey Bucket boards. I very rarely post, because I see how one gets easly bashed for any commet. I simply posted what was in the news and already public. My only comment is that it is a SAD/SCARY day in our SD softball community. AND it is. 1) I am now even more protective of my dd (driving her crazy) 2)we men need to be even more aware of how we coach our DD and other players.

If there is any positive news about this situation is we are talking about how we can protect our youths and are more aware that bad things do happen. I do pray the pain of all this helps our community become stronger. I also hope this really did not take place, because I have looked at TNL as one of the strongest organizations in SD and respected what Chris put together. I have no douubt, the coaches and families in the TNL organization will sort things out and continue to be successful.

I look forward to seeing you all on the fields,

Joe Procter
Softball Dad
winginit

Return to Fastpitch Discussions