Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

IDT colorado tourny

What's on your mind?

by Hinky » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:45 am

excellent showing of competitive teams in tournament.

LOTS of D1 coaches at games.

would like their website to
have an ongoing bracket update during tournament. be able to follow specific teams progress and who they will be playing next without downloading all the individual team info.

with so many different softball venues throughout the nation the top notch tournaments really show-off the Elite softball players. this is a good one. Also really like the So Cal A's/Athletics Invitational held in june, in Irvine, at Harvard Park. This year had collection of 17 outstanding 18u teams from across the nation.

what other top notch tournys/ invites are in your neck of the woods?
Hinky

by orange socks » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:41 am

I love the Boulder IDT tourney. For the 18 Boulder Bracket, I like that it is played on two field complexes. I like that the competition is so deep. I like that it attracts lots of college coaches. I like that you play 6 pool games seeded into single elimination as opposed to a million bracket variations with multiple field probabilities. I like that you have to qualify to get and stay in the tourney. I love the mountains and the low humidity.

I don't like homeless people smoking weed behind home plate at the East Mapleton fields next to the YMCA!

In our area we have several good showcase events. Ronald McDonald-It has gotten too big., Bombers Exposure, Texas Gold Cup-Aces Express(fall and summer), Scrap Yard(Big Dawg Invite) has a small one that could be bigger. Fall Spring Klein College Classic-(Impact Gold) with College teams playing each other in between TB games.
orange socks

Return to Fastpitch Discussions