Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Male Coaches in College Sofbtall

What's on your mind?

by as the world turns » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:21 pm

No silly! These, I'm sure you have a fine collection:
Last edited by as the world turns on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by C77fastpitch » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:33 am

As the World turns-You're fascinated with things like that aren't you Mr Pink Hats and Tights? How long have you been a member of the LGBT community? I admire your guts, coming out on Hey bucket softball. I'll bet life as been hard for you, stay positive. I'm not gay, but respect your rights.
PS Is Spazsdad a member too? How about Hinky and Skarp?
Last edited by C77fastpitch on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C77fastpitch

by Sam » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:56 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Run your mouth when I'm around- And What? That was just about the most idiotic remark I've ever read. Does this mean I'm suppose to be afraid of you, or I'm I suppose to be over matched by your exceptionally high IQ? Lets step into reality Sam, I don't believe you have enough brains to blow your nose. Your uncouth and boorish words indicates a lack of intellectual thoughtfulness. You simply couldn't debate a hamster and win,

Ouch. This means so much from an "attorney" who can't discern the difference between your and you're. You are obviously mensa material.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sam » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:04 am

C77fastpitch wrote:As the World turns-Your fascinated with things like that aren't you Mr Pink Hats and Tights? How long have you been a member of the LGBT community? I admire your guts, coming out on Hey bucket softball. I'll bet life as been hard for you, stay positive. I'm not gay, but respect your rights.

....and when the battle was lost she/he turned into a pitiful troll....
Its easy to achieve
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:24 pm

Sam and Spazsdad, are you mad because I didn't mention your names as members of LGBT community. I think you're both jealous of me. Sam, debate fallacy- Change the subject; Talk about spelling. You can't win a debate with me, your not smart or skilled enough. I can't help that you work at a car wash, get an education and you might get accepted to law school. No, I'm sorry, you don't have a chance in hell of attending or graduating from a law school. Your IQ has to be over 40. I do believe there is a series need for dog groomers though.

What is the obsession with how many times I edit my post. Between that and spelling, you guys are some deep thinkers. Say something intelligent or at least cogent, so we might debate. I can't answer with anything insightful if you guys don't get out of 4th grade.
C77fastpitch

by Sam » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:00 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:Sam and Spazsdad, are you mad because I didn't mention your names as members of LGBT community. I think you're both jealous of me. Sam, debate fallacy- Change the subject; Talk about spelling. You can't win a debate with me, your not smart or skilled enough. I can't help that you work at a car wash, get an education and you might get accepted to law school. No, I'm sorry, you don't have a chance in hell of attending or graduating from a law school. Your IQ has to be over 40. I do believe there is a series need for dog groomers though.

What is the obsession with how many times I edit my post. Between that and spelling, you guys are some deep thinkers. Say something intelligent or at least cogent, so we might debate. I can't answer with anything insightful if you guys don't get out of 4th grade.

I don't debate people who have absolutely no mental weapons. It's like beating up retar#$% kids. You wouldn't know. If your IQ was over 40 you wouldn't have to resort to name calling. You are now a sad little troll begging for attention. Poor baby.
Its easy to achieve
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GIMNEPIWO » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:36 pm

I can't wait until someone breaks out the "nanny nanny boo boo's" :roll:
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by curveballerguy124 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Ummm well that was a fun read....To answer your question C77 Sarno is still around he's up there tho. I'm not sure when leaping became legal that was a little before me. Chin Im sure knows
curveballerguy124
Premium Member
Premium Member

by as the world turns » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:31 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:As the World turns-You're fascinated with things like that aren't you Mr Pink Hats and Tights? How long have you been a member of the LGBT community? I admire your guts, coming out on Hey bucket softball. I'll bet life as been hard for you, stay positive. I'm not gay, but respect your rights.

LOL! you are posting at 3:33AM at night!? Does the hubby know "other" men are keeping you up?
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by Skarp » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:51 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:As the World turns-You're fascinated with things like that aren't you Mr Pink Hats and Tights? How long have you been a member of the LGBT community? I admire your guts, coming out on Hey bucket softball. I'll bet life as been hard for you, stay positive. I'm not gay, but respect your rights.

This is what it looks like when someone has missed about 1,000 deserved beatings during their lifetime. Dumb as a post and at full volume, always. Not to mention a stone cold liar. Nothing to offer, zero character, and won't shut the f' up. We're approaching corn-field territory.

Hey beta-male. Yeah you, "infatuated" hubby. Stop doing push-ups and take this situation in hand. The only alternative is to off yourself out of pure embarrassment.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions