Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Male Coaches in College Sofbtall

What's on your mind?

by curveballerguy124 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:27 pm

Speaking of Golden ages Chin..... I am playing the Masters this year in Reno with Doug Rooney, and Ronnie Rupp that should be a good time!!
curveballerguy124
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Chin Music » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:24 am

Barker was 6 and already crow hoppin! Sorry thought he was the asst. for UCLA that throws for the Coyotes. Golden years! Ronny Rupp is a legend.
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:54 am

Then you old guys must of heard of Ty Stofflet. He is an interesting individual with a lot of wisdom about the game of fast-pitch softball. Why did the men go to grow hopping anyway? I heard Don Sarno and a host of others never crow hopped, so when did it begin. I saw Adam Folkhard pitch and thought he might try out for the Olympic hop-skip-and-jump contest. I played college softball ball, and thought Cat Osterman was a bit of a crow hopper but nothing that bad. I hope college softball never let crow hopping be legalized. Is Don Sarno still around?
C77fastpitch

by Sam » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:08 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:Then you old guys must of heard of Ty Stofflet. He is an interesting individual with a lot of wisdom about the game of fast-pitch softball. Why did the men go to grow hopping anyway? I heard Don Sarno and a host of others never crow hopped, so when did it begin. I saw Adam Folkhard pitch and thought he might try out for the Olympic hop-skip-and-jump contest. I played college softball ball, and thought Cat Osterman was a bit of a crow hopper but nothing that bad. I hope college softball never let crow hopping be legalized. Is Don Sarno still around?

Osterman was a world class leaper. She didn't crow hop.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:39 pm

Run your mouth when I'm around- And What? That was just about the most idiotic remark I've ever read. Does this mean I'm suppose to be afraid of you, or I'm I suppose to be over matched by your exceptionally high IQ? Lets step into reality Sam, I don't believe you have enough brains to blow your nose. Your uncouth and boorish words indicates a lack of intellectual thoughtfulness. You simply couldn't debate a hamster and win,
C77fastpitch

by as the world turns » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:42 pm

FLAWLESS MALE LOGIC
WOMAN: "Do you drink beer?"
MAN: "Yes".
WOMAN: "How many beers a day?"
MAN: "Usually about three".
WOMAN: "How much do you pay per beer?"
MAN: "$5.00 which includes a tip".
WOMAN: "And how long have you been drinking?"
MAN: "About 20 years, I suppose".
WOMAN: "So a beer costs $5 and you have three beers a day which puts your spending each month at $450. In one year, that would be approximately $5400, correct?"
MAN: "Sounds Correct".
WOMAN: "If in 1 year you spend $5400, not accounting for inflation, over the past 20 years puts your spending at about $108,000, correct?"
MAN: "Again, sounds about right".
WOMAN: "Do you know that if you didn't drink so much beer, that money could have been put in a step-up interest savings account and after accounting for compound interest for the past 20 years, you could have now bought an airplane?"
MAN: "Could be true. Do you drink beer?"
WOMAN: "No".
MAN: "Where is your airplane?"

I know, I know, this belongs in the Pub, but this is for someone special.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by C77fastpitch » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:47 pm

Maybe she didn't have enough money to buy beer! Boy, that's a man's logic alright.
C77fastpitch

by as the world turns » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:12 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:Maybe she didn't have enough money to buy beer! Boy, that's a man's logic alright.
That's because she was saving up her money for a pink hat and body suit.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by C77fastpitch » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:24 pm

Spazsdad- No one said it was a response to me, your the dense one. I'm sorry I didn't check with you before I answered the post, anointed one. I read what you wrote to my husband on this forum. Your like the girl that wasn't very popular in high school due to her own bad personality traits. However, she shows up at the class reunion and regurgitates every negative comment ever uttered in her vicinity. Get over it, drama queen!
Last edited by C77fastpitch on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:12 am, edited 7 times in total.
C77fastpitch

by C77fastpitch » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:28 pm

As the world turns- A pink hat and body suit. Please stop reading old copies of Penthouse Magazine your embarrassing yourself. PS Yea, READING!
C77fastpitch

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions