Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

more hits or more K's

What's on your mind?

by Hinky » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:19 am

which would you rather have in today's game? Your team gets
more hits or more strikeouts?
Say for discussion both defensive abilities are equal and that includes the catcher. of course Everyone likes to see their pitcher strikeout batters, however I picked hits, have to score to win. IMO....You?
Hinky

by GIMNEPIWO » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:28 am

Pitchers and their parents already think the game is just all about them ... More hits.
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by Hinky » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:11 am

So spaz, are you picking
you want more strikeouts in today's game or ?
Hinky

by GIMNEPIWO » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:32 am

Hinky wrote:So spaz, are you picking

See Pitchers Parent ;)
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by Battle » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:04 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:

See Pitchers Parent ;)

How do you know who they are?
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by GIMNEPIWO » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:19 am

Battle wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:

See Pitchers Parent ;)

They are the ones in the parking lot when their DD's aren't pitching ... When their DD's are pitching, they look like they are having a seizure and can be heard calling every ball put in play an error to anyone that will listen.
GIMNEPIWO

by curveballerguy124 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:03 pm

There are exceptions to that rule.....I usually scream out damn that pitcher cant hit the broadside of a barn when my kid is pitching!!! Or you suck!!! Its how I motivate and nurture my child.....
curveballerguy124
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:12 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:
Battle wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:

See Pitchers Parent ;)

They are the ones in the parking lot when their DD's aren't pitching ... When their DD's are pitching, they look like they are having a seizure and can be heard calling every ball put in play an error to anyone that will listen.

Had a pitcher’s parent on my DDs college team who would pace in the outfield and pontificate on what an idiot the coach was(for not putting his daughter in). Another Pitcher’s parent would twist himself into knots with each pitch. I am glad my daughter was not a pitcher, it was stressful enough!
jonriv

by GIMNEPIWO » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:44 am

curveballerguy124 wrote:There are exceptions to that rule.....I usually scream out damn that pitcher cant hit the broadside of a barn when my kid is pitching!!! Or you suck!!! Its how I motivate and nurture my child.....

When you are old, crippled and in the care of your DD; I hope your wheel chair has good brakes ... LMAO
GIMNEPIWO

by GIMNEPIWO » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:51 am

jonriv wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:
Battle wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:

See Pitchers Parent ;)

Had a pitcher’s parent on my DDs college team who would pace in the outfield and pontificate on what an idiot the coach was(for not putting his daughter in). Another Pitcher’s parent would twist himself into knots with each pitch. I am glad my daughter was not a pitcher, it was stressful enough!

LMAO ... Yeah, that part about the seizure is often true and comes from a real life experience for me ... My mate and I went to watch a HS team game several years back ... After an inning or so, my mate says "OMG, what's wrong with Keith** ? "Is he all right ? You better go check on him " ... :lol:

** name not changed to protect the guilty
GIMNEPIWO

Next

Return to Fastpitch Discussions