Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Hey Bucket suggestion

What's on your mind?

by redzone » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:42 am

You offer a weekend "Score"board with no scores. Come on Hey Bucket fans, have some guts. When your DD loses 14-0, post the score. When you win 14-0, post the score. Don't give the excuse of not being interested in the final score.
redzone

by sportzjunky » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:39 pm

Hey,
if you truly want to know who got killed or who layed the wood to a team on any or every weekend (and then call them out on the national board) then I think you are on heybucket for the wrong reason.... JMO.

Cant people be happy with what we have? Sure, some MORE scores would be cool but if the hosting team (or person nice enough to get us some general results) chooses to not post scores then WTF? 4 months ago I had to make umpteen calls to find out what went on around so-cal... now its just a few calls to substantiate the details on HEYBUCKET if something looks out of whack. I think the last thing we want to do is call teams out about lopsided scores in a friendly, unless a a-hole coach continues to pound weaker teams only playing weaker friendlies... that type of BS is worthy of some flaming.....

THANK YOU HEYBUCKET, AND ALL THE MANAGERS AND TEAM REPS THAT POST ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR FRIENDLIES! OUTSTANDING JOB SO FAR & KEEP EM COMING!
The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure.
These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.
- Vince Lombardi
sportzjunky

Return to Fastpitch Discussions