Fastpitch Discussions

Easton Ghost

What's on your mind?

by eclipse09 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:34 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:
Hinky wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
Hinky wrote:
Spazsdad wrote: . Then factor is the psycho dads passing shaved composites to their 12 yr old kids. I guess tha is the great neutralizer

conspiracy theory from a pitchers dad :ugeek:

Are you denying that rolling and shaving occurs, just trolling, or really that unaware

come on Spaz... how many times have you posted
"a pitchers dad" :lol: recognize humor shaved bats, pitchers dad, conspiracy theory . and that trolling B.S. you keep throwing out, you are a troll :mrgreen: just as much as anyone here on HeyB

Shaving, rolling & trolling ... oh my !

Marshall GIMNEPIWO: This is hinky, this lady's a college graduate, she went to medical school, she's not gonna come through all the security, go to the local softball field, to find a shaved bat people say does not exist. Hinky.

Deputy Marshall Spaz: Well, what does that mean GIMNEPIWO, 'hinky'?

Marshall GIMNEPIWO: I don't know. Strange.

Marshall Battle: Weird.

Deputy Marshal Spaz: Well, why don't you say strange or weird? I mean hinky, that has no meaning.

Marshal GIMNEPIWO: Well, we say hinky.

Deputy Marshal Spaz: I don't want you guys using words around me that have no meaning. I'm taking the stairs and walking.

Marshal GIMNEPIWO: [sotto voice] How about 'BS?' How about 'BS', Spaz?
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by curveballerguy124 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:56 pm

IMO..... Bat shaving makes a bat ridiculously hot and is just flat out wrong in fastpitch men or womens!! As a matter a fact a guy almost got the piss beat out of him for using a shaved bat he snuck into a mens tourny a while back claimed it was an accident!!! WRONG WRONG WRONG dangerous nearly took the head off a pitcher he and his team got ejected bats are hot enough they dont need parents tampering with them to help their DD's... Bat rolling IMO doesnt do shit but take life out of your bat a rolled bat will still pass bat testing I have seen that first hand and I have also seen that same rolled bat crack pretty quickly.....Thats my .02 ya'll
curveballerguy124
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GIMNEPIWO » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:37 am

Just bought two Ghosts for DD's who are still playing in an adult woman's fastpitch league and slow pitch indoors and out in Maine ... We'll see.
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by Chin Music » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:54 am

When their adults they can buy their own freakin’ bats. And price is not a factor.
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GIMNEPIWO » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:04 pm

Chin Music wrote:When their adults they can buy their own freakin’ bats. And price is not a factor.

I never "bought" their bats with my money when they were growing up either ... Let me clarify; I "bought" these bats with their credit cards because I get a pretty solid discount that they would not otherwise get.
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by Hinky » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:35 pm

Interesting new ghost bat is not allowed in all softball tournaments.
apparently there's a YouTube video about the product and a disclaimer that speaks of the
venues it can be used in.
Teams in nor-cal just found out cant use it in USSSA tourny.
Hinky

by Hinky » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:41 am

Spazsdad wrote:The ghost was never legal for USSSA play. ASA and ISF certification only.
Easton says they are working on a U-trip version

good to know spaz!

For those looking to purchase a bat
Buyer beware/ be aware!
Good to get that piece of
Information spread around.
unfortunate some have purchased one
not notified through the marketing at time of purchase. obviously multiple different places to buy a bat through hitting facilities, on line Etc.
People do your Research Look for
Bat Certification!
Hinky

by GIMNEPIWO » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:41 am

Spazsdad wrote:The ghost was never legal for USSSA play. ASA and ISF certification only.
Easton says they are working on a U-trip version

Will there be a Ghost bat approved for USSSA play?
Easton will pursue a Ghost model that is approved for USSSA play in 2018, but that certification requires a different testing protocol, so separate ASA and USSSA models may be required to optimize the performance for each.

Yeah, DD's got their bats knowing that they couldn't use them in U-Trip play ... So far they have only used them in the indoor league and in the cages but are pleased.
GIMNEPIWO

by OutlawsSC » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:14 pm

Daughter loved it the bat was hot. Within 3 months it cracked and we sent it back in. Unfortunately bat was stolen out of her bag during a friendly so we couldnt see if the 2nd one would hold up.
OutlawsSC
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions