Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Big changes to travel rules

What's on your mind?

by DonnieS » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:57 am

Hey BlindSquirrel , fun to hear from you and see that you are rattling people's cages. Eteams, Bart Jr., you, etc. brings back a lot of good memories of that previous life. Take care.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:59 am

Blind Squirrel wrote:Would you mind posting links to examples of what you're talking about? Specifically, as you mention, someone asking a simple question that has been posted before and being attacked in a manner consistent with what you describe. I place greater value on accuracy than I do on hyperbole when one makes an attempt to make a point.

I'm happy to engage. But you better not call me poopy pants or I'll hold my breath until you stop.

Overwhelmed Squirrel

Well it's certainly nice of you to engage. I appreciate it. My examples were over exaggerated and I apologize. Although, I would like to see a little more substance and a little less Yoda butt patting. But that's just me so carry on...

I would like to know....What do you think "dammit" means in this thread?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13228
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by artomatic » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:48 am

Battle wrote:
Blind Squirrel wrote:Would you mind posting links to examples of what you're talking about? Specifically, as you mention, someone asking a simple question that has been posted before and being attacked in a manner consistent with what you describe. I place greater value on accuracy than I do on hyperbole when one makes an attempt to make a point.

I'm happy to engage. But you better not call me poopy pants or I'll hold my breath until you stop.

Overwhelmed Squirrel

Well it's certainly nice of you to engage. I appreciate it. My examples were over exaggerated and I apologize. Although, I would like to see a little more substance and a little less Yoda butt patting. But that's just me so carry on...

I blame myself.
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sam » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:12 pm

I was sucked in by Squirrel's dishonest post title. I feel stupid.

I rarely post sober, in fact I can't remember by last sober post.....or anything much for the past 8 years. I vaguely remember pissing somebody off......
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by dusty » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:28 pm

Battle wrote:

Overwhelmed Squirrel

You had to go all the way back to 2010 to find an example of the regulars attacking a newb? Has it really been that slow around here? Besides, some poster named dustyshoes a few posts later posted something so spot-on and insightful that the OP never needed to post again. All he ever wanted to know about softball was what is considered good speed for a 10u pitcher.

Good to see some of the old timers chime in and are still at least occasionally lurking. I came back to see if I could find an old thread about my father-in-law which is kind of embarrassing to read now. Dammit! I'm going to give it a bump anyway.
dusty

by Blind Squirrel » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:40 pm

Battle wrote:

Overwhelmed Squirrel

No idea what Arto meant I just wish he'd get to the point and stop rambling. I don't come on this site to read freaking War and Peace.

I think Swells makes a great point. People should ask the same questions we all had back in the day.

Seeing Arto and Donnie S. post reminded me of one of my favorite parts of posting here and that is that I got the opportunity to spend some time chatting with Arto, Donnie S. and 2.6 at the Palm Springs college tournament. My memory has been noticeably deteriorating to the point I recently googled early onset Alzheimer's. I wish that was a joke. The fact that I remember pretty clearly those experiences suggests to me how much I value them. No way they would have happened if we didn't post.

Skarp, right back at you. And I accept the invitation to your [drunk] club.

Battle, I'm with you on one thing. I'm not as much into butt patting as I once was.

Kaitlyn Squirrel
10 years from now I'll wish I felt like I do these days.
Blind Squirrel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Chin Music » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:36 pm

So we’re talking about how there were a lot more posting back in the day. Agreed! And now they’re going to charge to post?
Not Good.
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:21 pm

artomatic wrote:
Battle wrote:

Overwhelmed Squirrel

I blame myself.

Stop it! You're gonna make me cry.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by NumeroUno » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Chin Music wrote:So we’re talking about how there were a lot more posting back in the day. Agreed! And now they’re going to charge to post?
Not Good.

CM who is charging to post, did I miss something?
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by jtat32 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:10 pm

NumeroUno wrote:CM who is charging to post, did I miss something?

viewtopic.php?f=612&t=100196
jtat32
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions