Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Pitcher screams as her pitch reaches the batter.

What's on your mind?

by PDad » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:51 pm

Pale Rider wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:
Makina wrote:Had a catcher do something similar, but not exactly when the ball crossed the plate. Asked the coach about it and found out it was some other type of issue that she did not realize she was doing.

Tourette Syndrome ? ... I have had my back stops complain about PU's that apparently didn't know they had a similar issue with flatulence :shock:

I do both at WalMart...yell and create breezes ;)

A two tool man ? :lol:

Triple threat sometimes :D

My guess for the third is burping...

PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GIMNEPIWO » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:34 am

PDad wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:
Makina wrote:Had a catcher do something similar, but not exactly when the ball crossed the plate. Asked the coach about it and found out it was some other type of issue that she did not realize she was doing.

Tourette Syndrome ? ... I have had my back stops complain about PU's that apparently didn't know they had a similar issue with flatulence :shock:

I do both at WalMart...yell and create breezes ;)

A two tool man ? :lol:

Triple threat sometimes :D

My guess for the third is burping...

:lol: I thought he was going for 'shart' ...
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by Pale Rider » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:18 am

*It happens* 8-)
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Hollow Grind » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:08 pm

We had two pitchers doing that at a 16U PGF qualifier last weekend. The curious thing is that they didn't do it during their warmup pitches, only with a batter in the box.

BUSH LEAGUE
Hollow Grind

by DonnieS » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:02 pm

Hollow Grind wrote:We had two pitchers doing that at a 16U PGF qualifier last weekend. The curious thing is that they didn't do it during their warmup pitches, only with a batter in the box.

BUSH LEAGUE

Seen it too. If you dont have talent, you gotta try something else.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by mikealdrich53 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:57 pm

Obviously some folks have bodily functions on their mind instead of quality softball. It seems they are amused that someone might question the lack of sportsmanship involved in this attempt to distract hitters. "Win at all costs" is still alive and well. As one can see with these ridiculous comments. Although I had to chuckle at them. They are only an attempt to distract from the issue.
mikealdrich53
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:17 am

...Hell, at a regional we had hometown fans yelling "SWING" at the batters from behind home plate at the pitches...
One was the home teams pitchers Dad...and was on TV

Ump gave them the 'stink eye' and they quit...

Class doesn't increase with some people...
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jtat32 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:51 am

mikealdrich53 wrote:Obviously some folks have bodily functions on their mind instead of quality softball. It seems they are amused that someone might question the lack of sportsmanship involved in this attempt to distract hitters. "Win at all costs" is still alive and well. As one can see with these ridiculous comments. Although I had to chuckle at them. They are only an attempt to distract from the issue.

Oh please. :roll:
jtat32
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GIMNEPIWO » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:05 am

jtat32 wrote:
mikealdrich53 wrote:Obviously some folks have bodily functions on their mind instead of quality softball. It seems they are amused that someone might question the lack of sportsmanship involved in this attempt to distract hitters. "Win at all costs" is still alive and well. As one can see with these ridiculous comments. Although I had to chuckle at them. They are only an attempt to distract from the issue.

Oh please. :roll:

I have been in many dugouts over the years, both male and female ... And I would say with 100% certainty that "bodily functions" are a much larger part of a female dugout than a male dugout ... And the bus rides ? WHHHOOOOWWEEEDDOOOGGGIESS Jethro !

You either need a cookie, a romantic evening or a tall single malt.
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by Hurricane » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:22 pm

wait....what? girls fart and burp? Holy Cow! :D

I grew up with 4 older sisters....they were the champs in our household! well, except for dad...but he had years of experience on all of us!

:mrgreen:
Hurricane

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions