Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Photo/Video Gallery

first tourn pics w/ new camera

Have a good action shot? Send it to us.

by GIMNEPIWO » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:30 am

Spazsdad wrote:Jeez a guy wants to post his first photos with a new camera and he gets the players critiqued :roll:

Maybe they did a pitching change and she is throwing her warm ups.

Or maybe she is just very relaxed since she is wearing a gameface .... so are second and short ...wow... I don't think I've ever seen more than one player on a team wear one at the same time ... maybe two but not three ... I like the dust storm shot too ... and nice tag at 2nd...
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by Instig8or » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Baserunner not prepared to take lead,where is this? Norcal.

Based on the shorts, my money is on LA somewhere :lol: :lol: :lol:
Instig8or

by SoftballG » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:49 pm

man you guys are tough on Nor CAL :lol:
SoftballG

by fastpitch7 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:56 pm

spazsdad was correct it was a pitching change and she was doing her warm-up throws. thats my DD, I've told her about that foot, she hasn't been called on it yet, but....

we have 4 players that wear masks (only 1 pitcher does, and she was playing 2nd in that pic)

the play at home I was up the 1st base line

the thrown out stealing I was on bleachers for another field that was up a small hill from the field we were on.

the pitching pic I was standing on bleachers (mainly so I could get the fence out of the pic) at the field we were on.

and I didn't do any cropping or editing of the pics yet.

I took some under the sports mode, with &without the lens stabilizer, as well as some in AV mode playing with ISO and Fstops... but I felt like I was totally guessing making the adj.
fastpitch7

by Instig8or » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:33 pm

Awww, give 'em a break !

If not for girls softball, what else would they have in sports? Without sports, LA would be exactly the same...
Instig8or

by TravelSoftballDad » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:24 pm

fastpitch7 wrote:spazdad was correct it was a pitching change and she was doing her warm-up throws. thats my DD, I've told her about that foot, she hasn't been called on it yet, but....

we have 4 players that wear masks (only 1 pitcher does, and she was playing 2nd in that pic)

the play at home I was up the 1st base line

the thrown out stealing I was on bleachers for another field that was up a small hill from the field we were on.

the pitching pic I was standing on bleachers (mainly so I could get the fence out of the pic) at the field we were on.

and I didn't do any cropping or editing of the pics yet.

I took some under the sports mode, with &without the lens stabilizer, as well as some in AV mode playing with ISO and Fstops... but I felt like I was totally guessing making the adj.

...and the team is based where ??
TravelSoftballDad

by pixsguy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:56 pm

we all know what parents look for when they look at actions shots...what their kid is doin right or wrong...if theyre doin it right, parent wants pix...if they dont have the correct form, they point it out to the kid and then walk away trying to catch up ot the pissed of princess...haha
pixsguy
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitch7 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:06 pm

Team is out of pennsylvania
fastpitch7

Previous

Return to Photo/Video Gallery