Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Photo/Video Gallery

Photo contest - bat2ball

Have a good action shot? Send it to us.

by Brooke's Dad » Tue May 26, 2009 7:01 am

Nope.

We lost in a 1 game series (as ALL Reg. QF's were one game) vs Vista Ridge @ aTm Consolidated.

We gave up 2 unearned runs (on 1 play) - and then they hit one off the fence (with bases loaded in the bottom of the 7th to break the tie and win 4-3.

All respect to Vista Ridge - very good coaching /SS was just sick (headed to Texas... she is a 2010) tons of speed at the top of the line up / classy and loud fans (just like ours).

Our girls traveled to College Station 4 times in 7 days to play their Area / QF's games (rainouts and such caused them to make extra trips)... they were wore out!

But my DD played well - as did the entire team and it was a great ride.

How about your DD?
When asked how many times she hit Tiger with the golf club, she responded, "I'm not sure...put me down for an 8!
Brooke's Dad

by DonnieS » Tue May 26, 2009 8:08 am

Brooke's Dad wrote:Nope.

We lost in a 1 game series (as ALL Reg. QF's were one game) vs Vista Ridge @ aTm Consolidated.

We gave up 2 unearned runs (on 1 play) - and then they hit one off the fence (with bases loaded in the bottom of the 7th to break the tie and win 4-3.

All respect to Vista Ridge - very good coaching /SS was just sick (headed to Texas... she is a 2010) tons of speed at the top of the line up / classy and loud fans (just like ours).

Our girls traveled to College Station 4 times in 7 days to play their Area / QF's games (rainouts and such caused them to make extra trips)... they were wore out!

But my DD played well - as did the entire team and it was a great ride.

How about your DD?

Same here - lost in the one-game to Medina Valley. 11 inning loss 1-0, we had opportunities but couldnt push a run across. Older dd got walked 3 out of 4 at-bats - but died on base each time - younger dd hit, but hit to fielders. Very well played game - we have taken 2 weeks off (lots of beach time) and will start our travel ball season. Older kid's last game but she is excited about college ball and the tears dried - starting her working out so she can contribute at the next level. No need to worry about getting walked there. :) Younger kid's a freshman (isnt yours?) so she has 3 more years but this group was the strongest we have had in quite a while. Oh well
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Brooke's Dad » Tue May 26, 2009 8:22 am

DonnieS wrote:[Younger kid's a freshman (isnt yours?) so she has 3 more years but this group was the strongest we have had in quite a while. Oh well

Brooke is a Sophomore - but age wise - she should be a freshman. She just turned 15 yrs old a few months ago.

As for her HS team this past year - we got blessed with a Out of State "Sr. move in" that was a LF Pitcher. She didn't have B.B. K.E. or R.F ability - but she was the best this school has ever had! She ended the year something like 24-4. Secured a Full DI ride and is a great kid from a great family.

We are headed to Georgia the 2nd weekend in June for the Qualifer..... and now it begins - LoL!!!
When asked how many times she hit Tiger with the golf club, she responded, "I'm not sure...put me down for an 8!
Brooke's Dad

by #13's Dad » Fri May 29, 2009 12:21 pm

Intensity and focus, not to mention a double into left centerfield.
Attachments
LaurynHit13.jpg
LaurynHit13.jpg (81 KiB) Viewed 6666 times
#13's Dad

by TXPeppers-1-Dad » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:12 pm

I took the picture this weekend at the SKGL 18U friendly at Collins Park in Houston. Texas Pepper Tanel Gold against LA VooDoo Gold. Girl from Voodoo hit deep shot to right on this swing.
Attachments
5-31-09 645 copy.jpg
5-31-09 645 copy.jpg (111.39 KiB) Viewed 7096 times
TXPeppers-1-Dad

by play-more/talk-less » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:25 pm

Just after contact.jpg
Just after contact.jpg (224.1 KiB) Viewed 6880 times

Hey BD maybe if I can get a little more meat on her bones her and her cuz could pass for sisters
"Shake N Bake"
play-more/talk-less

by Brooke's Dad » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:22 am

play-more/talk-less wrote:
Just after contact.jpg

Hey BD maybe if I can get a little more meat on her bones her and her cuz could pass for sisters

I have no doubt!

GREAT pic!
Brooke's Dad

by K'SDAD » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:02 pm

I didn't take it but it cleared the right field fence.
Attachments
homerunII.jpg
homerunII.jpg (48.22 KiB) Viewed 6614 times
K'SDAD

by umpinva » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:29 am

play-more/talk-less wrote:
Just after contact.jpg

Nice watch the plate umpire's wearing.
umpinva

by Rotatorcuff » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:27 am

OK, Here it is: My Best BAT2BALL pic

Sorry it's not recent, but I had to dig it up for ya'll. 8U game about 5 years ago. Definitely a RIF ball.

http://picasaweb.google.com/prouddad1/SoftballFavorites#5347606937096280866

Can I have a t-shirt now? :lol: :lol
Rotatorcuff

PreviousNext

Return to Photo/Video Gallery