Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Photo/Video Gallery

First hit at ASA Hall of Fame in OKC!!

Have a good action shot? Send it to us.

by Itjustcomesnatural » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:27 am

So I guess I should have named this thread "Hey, whacha guys think about these pants?'' lol
Clutch play isn't about luck; it's about presence of mind!
Itjustcomesnatural

by Itjustcomesnatural » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:46 am

True, but you never think that it can happen to you! lol
Clutch play isn't about luck; it's about presence of mind!
Itjustcomesnatural

by Abracadabra » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:53 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:I love the way those unis look

On Boys :?

Yep ... maybe when they are little it looks cute ... but as their bodies start to develop, let the uniforms be complimentary ... you don't need to dress them up to look like boys ... and let me be the first to say that white pants for girls are a bad idea ... maybe not at 10U ... and maybe ... maybe not a 12U ( pushing your luck ) ... but any older than that shows that your head is in the sand ... not trying to be negative ... I'm just sayin' ...

* 2 GREAT photos by BTW ... the OP one... hitting off a straight front leg... Love It! and the next one 'head on the ball' ...Excellent!

Numerous colleges wear white pants... :o
Abracadabra

by GIMNEPIWO » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:35 am

Abracadabra wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:

Yep ... maybe when they are little it looks cute ... but as their bodies start to develop, let the uniforms be complimentary ... you don't need to dress them up to look like boys ... and let me be the first to say that white pants for girls are a bad idea ... maybe not at 10U ... and maybe ... maybe not a 12U ( pushing your luck ) ... but any older than that shows that your head is in the sand ... not trying to be negative ... I'm just sayin' ...

* 2 GREAT photos by BTW ... the OP one... hitting off a straight front leg... Love It! and the next one 'head on the ball' ...Excellent!

And there ya have it ... :lol: Ask the gals what they think about it ... not because it makes their butts look big either ... If your questioning my reasoning or don't get my point ; I'm talking an ill timed period or gush ...
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by KT93 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:44 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:
Abracadabra wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:

And there ya have it ... :lol: Ask the gals what they think about it ... not because it makes their butts look big either ... If your questioning my reasoning or don't get my point ; I'm talking an ill timed period or gush ...

All I can say is... Thank god for our team mom.... First game of Nationals last year. 9am & our pick-up player wouldnt come out of the bathroom, to make things worse her parents were still 1200 miles away.... :roll: Talk about an akward situwation... :oops:

We have changed from White pants to Maroon & Black fro this season...
KT93

by GIMNEPIWO » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:43 pm

KT93 wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:
Abracadabra wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:

All I can say is... Thank god for our team mom.... First game of Nationals last year. 9am & our pick-up player wouldnt come out of the bathroom, to make things worse her parents were still 1200 miles away.... :roll: Talk about an akward situwation... :oops:

We have changed from White pants to Maroon & Black fro this season...

You are wiser than your years ...
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by TeNeetkeeMom » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:47 pm

1st time pitching at the same tournament as the OP - Not the same team/organization. She was so excited to be able to pitch on the same field that all of her idols has pitched on at one time or another. We hope to see her pitching on that field for many more years come.

Oops - this occurred at a different tournament AND different year. Geez how did I make this mistake :oops:
Attachments
Erica - hall of fame 2 (2).jpg
Erica - hall of fame 2 (2).jpg (37.24 KiB) Viewed 4849 times
Oklahoma softballer!
TeNeetkeeMom

Previous

Return to Photo/Video Gallery