Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Photo/Video Gallery

6, full 7 inning games

Have a good action shot? Send it to us.

by Battle » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:01 pm

freetacos wrote:Battle , what is rediculous is someone posting and offering advice on a subject that they don't have a clue about. Again...what do you know about overuse injuries in sports?

ft

what do you know about overuse injuries in softball???

I know they are real. I know they happen. I know what I've read about them. I know they don't happen to everyone. I know your situation may not be my situation. I know every kid is different and may develop them quicker than others. I know that when I read this post, it reminded me of time when my kid played through a tough tourny like the OP's kid did and would be the normal reaction of a normal thinking person. Do you need more? Now what exactly makes you the expert on everyone elses kid? Do tell...
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by freetacos » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:09 pm

What experience do you have with overuse injuries in sports? It's a simple question. My point is that if you don't have a clue then why are you running your mouth? Listen and you might learn something that could help your kid or her team.

Sheesh dude...been there done that...

ft
freetacos

by Battle » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:45 pm

freetacos wrote:What experience do you have with overuse injuries in sports? It's a simple question. My point is that if you don't have a clue then why are you running your mouth? Listen and you might learn something that could help your kid or her team.

Sheesh dude...been there done that...

ft

If you are asking if I've ever had to deal with an overuse injury then the answer is no. That's a good thing. Not a bad thing. Try to follow real close here...I-am-not-advising-anyone-of-anything but if I was going to listen to someone, it would have to be the one that prevented it.

Now again I'm going to ask this one more time. What makes you the expert on everyone else's kid? So much an expert that the OP felt somewhat belittled. Simple question...
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by freetacos » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:24 am

Battle. Please read my post slowly.

The only kid I ever mentioned was my own. Wtf are you talking about. I basicaly said this is what can happen from over use. If you choose to ignore it then ignorance is bliss I suppose.
Lose the chip on your shoulder and you might learn something important for your kid.

ft
freetacos

by Battle » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:24 pm

freetacos wrote:Battle. Please read my post slowly.

The only kid I ever mentioned was my own. Wtf are you talking about. I basicaly said this is what can happen from over use. If you choose to ignore it then ignorance is bliss I suppose.
Lose the chip on your shoulder and you might learn something important for your kid.

ft

You're right. The only kid YOU brought up was your kid but in context with others so I assume you are in agreement with what they said. You are also in agreement with suggesting overuse in this particular thread since you posted. I suggest listening and noting all but make your decisions based on your situation. I never said ignore it. I also suggest that it never should have been brought up here to begin with which is my main point. Damn you're hard headed.
Battle

by fastpitchdad05 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:40 pm

Battle wrote:

ft

You're right. The only kid YOU brought up was your kid but in context with others so I assume you are in agreement with what they said. You are also in agreement with suggesting overuse in this particular thread since you posted. I suggest listening and noting all but make your decisions based on your situation. I never said ignore it. I also suggest that it never should have been brought up here to begin with which is my main point. Damn you're hard headed.

Battle, are you fighting with people HB on again?

Why can't you be more like me and just try and get along with everyone? :lol:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:49 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
Battle wrote:

ft

LOL...I know...Right

I post one little post and it turns into a yoda fest. :lol:

Oh wait...does "wimpo" ring a bell. :o :lol:
Battle

by fastpitchdad05 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Battle wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:
Battle wrote:

ft

LOL...I know...Right

I post one little post and it turns into a yoda fest. :lol:

Oh wait...does "wimpo" ring a bell. :o :lol:

I resemble that remark! :mrgreen: (The wimpo one not the Yoda one)
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:07 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:I resemble that remark! :mrgreen: (The wimpo one not the Yoda one)

Ha...Me too. Maybe instead of an "Easy Button", I need a "Take It Easy Button". :lol:
Battle

by fastpitchdad05 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Battle wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:I resemble that remark! :mrgreen: (The wimpo one not the Yoda one)

Ha...Me too. Maybe instead of an "Easy Button", I need a "Take It Easy Button". :lol:

You and me both, buddy...you and me both.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Photo/Video Gallery