Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Photo/Video Gallery

Cheated!

Have a good action shot? Send it to us.

by SSdad » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:18 am

Also looks to be a fairly bright day, even with the sun straight up, the SS would cast a shadow.

Hmm....
It's better to keep your mouth shut and look like you're stupid......
than to open it and remove all doubt.
SSdad

by Tucson » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:20 am

I agree with you guys. Is this photoshop? Where is the LF?
Tucson

by chazbz1 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:06 pm

Wow, this shot got some replies! I was very pleased with the picture. There was no shot at a double. Photo is genuine. The play actually occurred exactly as it is seen. The picture was cropped as originally the whole batter was in veiw...the back ground was photo-shopped (blurred) to bring the SS out a bit. Batter was also blurred slightly, once again to bring out the SS as the focal point. NOTHING WAS FAKED!

I enjoy softball very much and enjoy sharing pictures with friends and family. This site was recommended to me as a very good site with friendly people. I have met a few, but by and large I have been made to feel like an out-sider looking in. It seems that most of you have your own set of friends and have no room for new ones. I have seen this a lot on the internet and it is dissappointing to find one more. Thanks for your comments. I will continue to enjoy with admiration your pictures. -Chazman
chazbz1

by Dreamseam » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:22 pm

I enjoyed the photo.
Dreamseam

by SSdad » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:37 pm

I actually thought the photo was good, but something just looked odd about it. Now that you mentioned that you PS'd it and blurred out the background it makes sense. Just looked like she was inserted in there.

Wish you were shooting at our game couple weeks ago, DD made same play. One of those, damn i wish i had a camera moments.
It's better to keep your mouth shut and look like you're stupid......
than to open it and remove all doubt.
SSdad

by artomatic » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:48 pm

just keep posting the pictures and dont take everyone so seriously.
how do you make some parts blurry?
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Skarp » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:06 pm

chazbz1 wrote:by and large I have been made to feel like an out-sider looking in.

There's really not what you would call a core group of insiders here. It might seem like that when people are bagging on you for something or another, but those same people are probably just as likely to be bagging on each other in another thread. Call us juvenile, but that's sort of what we do. :mrgreen:

btw: if that post got to you, steer way clear of the Texas boards. We're rank amateurs in smack-talking compared to those guys.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by chazbz1 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:10 pm

Skarp, Thanks for the heads up! I'll be very carefull around the Texas boards!
chazbz1

by artomatic » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:20 pm

Skarp wrote:btw: if that post got to you, steer way clear of the Texas boards. We're rank amateurs in smack-talking compared to those guys.

plus this guy is roaming around in there shooting people with that air-gun thingy...
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by MightyMite22 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:44 pm

Hey Chaz,

Glad you posted the pic, would have been a great double opportunity.

I've been peeking in on this site just long enough to know NOT to post a thread until about the 20th (or more like the 50th) post, otherwise, you might as well be a PINATA (pronounced Pinyata) and these guys swing hard. So my hats off to you for having the cajones to open a thread a share. Although, posters here seem to go after the braggers, nay sayers, coach bashers and ALL CAP TALKERS mostly, I have seen them "turn" on eachother for what seems to be the sake of good fun/reading. Almost like a INTERNET HAZING OF THE NEWBIE, but for the most part they seem to be fair. ;)

I've tried to stay under the radar, but HERE I AM GUYS.... TAKE A WHACK! :shock: :shock: :o :o

And ART - Great pic had me rolling!
You play ball like a giiiirrrrrllll!!!
MightyMite22

PreviousNext

Return to Photo/Video Gallery